Skip to content

Looking for a Specific Resource

ArcnNKDArcnNKD Member Posts: 28
I'm not exactly certain where this needs to be posted - but, I'm wondering if the community can help me find something. I own the GOG.com versions of the BGEE/BG2EE games, and I have been looking for custom portraits for a little while here and there.

There is one, however, that I know I have seen before and used in the past before I uninstalled everything and took a break years ago. It is a Monk's portrait drawn by Kieran Yanner and included in the supposed Gallery of Heroes 2 portrait pack -- which when I Google that, it magically does not exist anywhere even though it supposed to be an Android/iOS in-app purchase and included for free in computer versions.

The portrait in question is this one, which I could only manage to get a teeny-tiny preview pic that was being used on the BG wiki page about Portraits. If anyone can point me to this fabled portrait pack so I can get the full size version - or provide it (since it is free for PC players) that would be amazing. Thank you.

Edit: I found the resource - it's included in the BG2EE default portrait list (I've been in BGEE because I'm doing a playthrough lol) so I'll just have to slap together a character to EEKeeper extract the portrait to use in BGEE.

Comments

• GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    Apparently that portrait pack is only included in BG2EE. I can't find anything about it in the BGEE/SoD files and only a preview file in IWDEE.
  • ArcnNKDArcnNKD Member Posts: 28
    Apparently that portrait pack is only included in BG2EE. I can't find anything about it in the BGEE/SoD files and only a preview file in IWDEE.

Thanks for the response - yeah, I found it almost immediately after posting when I decided to open up BG2EE lol. Kind of silly in all their merging they did, they didn't unify the portraits between the two games and we still need to manually do that, especially for Companions lol