Skip to content

Mod Request - Android

@Gusinda Alright I think I have the list of all the mods I want (There's So many!).
Ok, here goes:

1. Everything that was in your Tecla3 mod

2. SCS - All components (except any BG2 related)

3. aTweaks (PnP adjustments)

4. Tweaks Anthology

5. Access to console

6. EEUITweaks

7. IWDification

8. Spell Revisions

9. Tome and Blood

10. Might and Guile

11. Divine Remix

12. Shadow Magic

13. Way of the Assassin

14. More style for mages

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Allanon81, we shall see what we can do.

A quick question though: Which components of Tweaks Anthology would you be looking at?

I think I have a fair idea of what you want with UIEETweaks.

Gus
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    edited May 2019
    @Gusinda Tweaks Anthology, I want everything except : Avatar changes, BG casting graphics, Avatar morphing changes, Disable portrait icons, gems and potions identifify, portable containers?, BG walking speed, anything BG2 related, Game ends when main character dies, NPCs respond to main char, Allow stealth in heavy armor, Alliw spellcasting in armor, Delay high level abilities, shopkeepers have limited Identification, Not sure about unNerfed(I want it close to PnP/vanilla), Not sure about spell progressions(I want PnP), Not sure about save penalties(harder is better), Not sure about trap cap removal( probably leave it out), Not sure about Allow HP rolls to 20(probably not), Max HP creatures, Identify all Items, no traps or locks, Faster cuts/dreams, Accel/Deccel Romance, Recoverable Ammo, Romance cheats, Recoverable throwing, Death cam, no joinable npc tweaks. I do want to allow pairs to split. This is list of stuff I Do Not want. Thnx...fingers crossed.
    Post edited by Allanon81 on
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited April 2021
    Hi @Allanon81, attached is the modfile requested, well the WeiDU.log for it anyway. It is about 200MB so wont upload onto this site. I have uploaded to Zippyshare which should keep the file for 30 days of no access. If you (or anyone else that might want to play it) try to access and it isn't there, let me know and I will reupoad. I will keep it stored in my system until EE v2.6 is released into the wild or it is updated to fix errors...

Saying that, I also have a version of the modfile that doesn't contain SCS if other forumites don't wish for the difficulty levels. If you do, let me know and I will upload.

Any probs, let me know and I will see if I can get around it.

BG1EE.2.5.17.0_Modfile_Allanon81-1_SCS.zip

Modfile: https://www117.zippyshare.com/v/Pg4IRPy4/file.html

Enjoy
    Gus

Edit: reup 'BG1EE.2.5.17.0_Modfile_Allanon81-1_SCS.zip'
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    @Gusinda Thnx for the mod. :smiley: Everythings working great. Takes a long time to boot up (I guess it's reading all the files). Imported my save from Tecla3 and its playing fine.
    Best mod ever! Thnx for your hard work putting this together.
  • KomotKomot Member Posts: 3
    Hi! Well, for some reason i couldn't find a way to summon familiars besides the shadow ones and those simply crash the game before the spell to summon them is even completed. I know it's an old thread but that's by far the best Modpack i've seen for this game, at least for mobile. So i'd like to know if someone could fix that issue and if i could possibly upload the Modpack to Youtube?
  • KomotKomot Member Posts: 3
    Komot wrote: »
    Hi! Well, for some reason i couldn't find a way to summon familiars besides the shadow ones and those simply crash the game before the spell to summon them is even completed. I know it's an old thread but that's by far the best Modpack i've seen for this game, at least for mobile. So i'd like to know if someone could fix that issue and if i could possibly upload the Modpack to Youtube?

Oh yeah, also Shapeshifting into a werewolf just doesn't work at all! essentially making the Shapeshifter class unplayable.
    I think I noticed this before, but I didn’t use those spells or class. Maybe Gusinda can help.