Skip to content

BG:EE - Stupid question, but I cant find anywhere

I replay the whole BG on Xbox and finished BG2 yesterday, now I have started Throne of Bhaal. I am in Saradush where I supposed to resurrect the dead father, but I don't know how to resurrect NPC, the spell seems to be working only on my companions, the cursor can be moved only between the party.

How to move it onto map?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    It may not be possible with that interface.

But for this, I've always used cutscene power. You know, say you'll use the Rod, cutscene ensues, guy gets restored and you still have all of your rod charges. Saying you could use a resurrection spell should also cause a cutscene; just have the character with the resurrection spell talk to the kid.
  • feranosferanos Member Posts: 3
    Wow, Beamdog know about that? :D It sounds like a severe issue, in fact, it should not pass the certification on XB1, but never mind.

Could you elaborate on how you suggest getting through that? Like steps? I have never heard about the cutscene method.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    If you tell the kid you'll use the rod of resurrection, the event will be resolved in a cutscene, with no further input from you. Same if you have a character with a resurrection spell memorized talk to the kid, and say you'll do that.
  • feranosferanos Member Posts: 3
    Oh, ok, thank you!