Skip to content

The Brass Blade

I was wondering if there's ever any plans to put this cut content into TOB somewhere?

It's a very powerful weapon (possibly overpowered) so would probably work best in Sendai's enclave or Abazigal's Lair...

I think the game needs some more decent Bastard Swords - there are very few of interest in SOA, and Foebane is the only really powerful one that's accessible to most classes (Purifier can only be used by certain classes, although it is quite useful)

Also, what about the Life Stealer dagger in a similar stage of TOB?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    The Brass Blade ... nah. Unless you use mods that already introduce similarly powerful weapons.

As for Life Stealer, there's cut content with Artemis Entreri showing up - most likely in Bodhi's lair. Life Stealer is the dagger equipped by the version of him in the files. There's an Unfinished Business component that does something with this.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Yeah I agree about Brass Blade after all - 10 fire damage is just too much...4 or 5 would make more sense. Shame because it has a nice little written description/history.

And the dagger does appear in Black Pits 2 of course in the stores - just thought it'd be cool to bring it into TOB as well, perhaps being sold by one of the merchants in Amkethran e.g. at the inn.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    The Brass Blade is made available by the Convenient EE NPCs mod if you choose to make Dorn unavailable in BG2EE.