Skip to content

[v2.8] Sirene, a tiefling paladin of Ilmater NPC for BG:EE and SoD

1101112131416»

Comments

• GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    Yes, Artisan's Kitpack will update the Martyr class from Sirene if installed prior. I never ran Tenya and I never seen banter issues. The native compat would be nice IMO, because currently this prevents the Emily/Sirene crossmod in EET.
  • HitoshuraHitoshura Member Posts: 8
    Since when did Sirene's voice actor change?
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    Fairly recently, but it's technically not a change - the previous set was from IWD (IIRC Female Fighter 2) with some rearrangements.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    I too was unpleasantly surprised at the lack of native EET support.

What would be involved in adding it?
  • trebuszętrebuszę Member Posts: 46
    Artisan NPC's are the best. In terms of writing and gameplay beats down the competition. How surprised i was when i've seen Sirene having special banters with Brage mod or Weasel's SotSC mod...

Anyway, i was always finding her voice-set to be an issue, being slightly to loud. I decided to lower the voice peak a tad bit dawn.

I am dropping files here if anyone else find it useful. The sound been quieted down by -5db and is on par with original BG voices.

To apply this in your game, best way is to uninstall the old mod. Transfer all audio files to the audio folder in the Sirene mod folder. Then install the mod again (it will create new Wav files).

• VicenVicen Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2023
    Does anyone know the command to prevent sirene from leaving you when talking with her? I am in an EET game and had my rep low to romance Shar-Teel in BG1. Now I have made it all the way to BG2 and when I try to interact with her she says something like "you have not changed your ways and I am leaving forever now" even though my rep is near max...I was able to talk to her quite a bit in siege of dragonspear expansion...but, everytime I try to talk to her in the SOA portion she immediately leaves...I tried to remove her from party and then add her again to no avail sadly. Anyone know if there is a variable I can edit in EEKeeper to prevent her from leaving?

EDIT - if anyone ever runs into this problem themselves...all I had to do was change "C0SireneReputation" to "2" instead of the 1 or 0 it was at ( I forget) or change "C0SireneRepBreak" to 3 from 0 or 1 (not sure which one of these actually worked to fix it...but, it's fixed none the less and I can talk to her now)
    Post edited by Vicen on
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853
    @Vicen Glad to hear it. :)