Skip to content

How do I download back the game.

I have bought this game 6 years ago from BD. How am I supposed to download it? I can't find any downloading page.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Hi! You need to use the Beamdog Client to download the purchased games. https://store.beamdog.com/about/client_faq
  • KovanKovan Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for the answer. Do you know how to fix the game resolution? I can't find how to set the resolution and the UI looks smaller then what it should actually be.

juzu57hssy9p.png
    rjabhk8fqxg3.png

Also, I have an account but it's been banned. I got this game in the year 2013 and I don't remember what did I do because I was a kid. Can you unban that account, because it is the account where my games are stored. Who am I supposed to contact?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Forum accounts and store accounts are separate. So any forum ban doesn't prevent you from using games you've purchased.

About the resolution - go to Options - Graphics and Scale the UI (it'll use the resolution of your monitor).