Skip to content

Touch controls misplaced on Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 in full screen mode.

BettrBettr Member Posts: 2
When running BG:EE, BG2:EE, Dragonspear or Icewind Dale on Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 in full screen mode touch controls are misplaced, and appear to be lower than the actual buttons, thus making the games unplayable. I purchased all of those games to enjoy them on the larger Fold 4 screen, and it doesn't work. Has anyone experienced the same issue? And could it be fixed somehow?

Comments

• ashaidaashaida Member Posts: 1
    Yep- same for me on BG2EE. Can't get past the select gender part. Other buttons in wroing place but can press them eventually.
  • philipp1erphilipp1er Member Posts: 1
    Same here... anyone got a fix ?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hi there! If there is a plan in the future on releasing a patch for the Android version, we'll have a look at this issue, specific to Fold devices. Atm, there is no such plan (as we still haven't released 2.6 for iOS).
  • ibkoziibkozi Member Posts: 3
    I found a way to make it work. You have to change the aspect ration for the game itself. Open up the screen up, go into Settings/Display/Full Screen Apps. Select the game and change full screen to 16/9 and the touch issue goes away.