Skip to content

Cant install premium modules with IOS 16

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks for letting us know. iOS 16 became available only 2 days ago, we'd like to receive more player feedback.
  • UpokupoUpokupo Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for letting us know. iOS 16 became available only 2 days ago, we'd like to receive more player feedback.

Came here to confirm pretty much the same thing.. Somehow King Maker managed to install but others won’t install. I’m on iPadOS 16. It’s still in beta but just a heads up. I will try again after the public release but those little niggles in my gut are working overtime telling me it may still be there.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks! We've already confirmed the issue exists, working on fixing it.
    Hello everyone!

Currently, under iOS 16.0.3 (the most current up-to-date version), the Apple servers aren’t responding to “Restoring Purchase”. We contacted Apple about this issue and we’re waiting to hear back from them.
    Hey there folks! Apple rolled out a 16.1 update--the DLC issue is fixed when you use that build.
  • jimdad55jimdad55 Member Posts: 75
    Excellent! Thank you for your continued work on NWN!