Skip to content

[MOD] OlvynTweaks Version 1.4

13»

Comments

• OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    @baconninja321123
    Haven't played the game with the mod but it already seems super cool. HOWEVER, I am encountering an error when trying to install the "modify fighting styles".
    ERROR Installing [Modify Fighting Styles], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 3 files for [METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2] component 4000.
    Uninstalled 3 files for [METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2] component 4000.
    ERROR: Failure("SET_STRING out of range")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-METWEAKS.DEBUG and look for support at: OlvynChuru

Thanks for the help in advance. :smile:

That bug should be fixed now. Download OlvynTweaks again.
  • baconninja321123baconninja321123 Member Posts: 4
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    @baconninja321123
    Haven't played the game with the mod but it already seems super cool. HOWEVER, I am encountering an error when trying to install the "modify fighting styles".
    ERROR Installing [Modify Fighting Styles], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 3 files for [METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2] component 4000.
    Uninstalled 3 files for [METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2] component 4000.
    ERROR: Failure("SET_STRING out of range")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-METWEAKS.DEBUG and look for support at: OlvynChuru

Thanks for the help in advance. :smile:

That bug should be fixed now. Download OlvynTweaks again.

Do I have to restart each time I reinstall?
    @baconninja321123
    Do I have to restart each time I reinstall?

You should not have to start a new game. The changes to weapon styles should take effect retroactively in existing saves.
  • baconninja321123baconninja321123 Member Posts: 4
    Jeez you respond fast. Thanks for the help. :)
  • JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 128
    deratiseur wrote: »
    Really cool mod. i like it.
    French translation done and sent to OlvynChuru.
    Hello @OlvynChuru,

I was wondering if you had planned to integrate the French translation in the near future? Or not for the time being ?

JohnBob wrote: »
    deratiseur wrote: »
    Really cool mod. i like it.
    French translation done and sent to OlvynChuru.

I was wondering if you had planned to integrate the French translation in the near future? Or not for the time being ?

Okay, the mod now includes the French translation.
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    edited August 2022
    Do the components that modify specific areas ("Make it possible to enter the Nashkel Mines through the back cave entrance", "Make it possible to enter the catacombs beneath Candlekeep early") are now compatible with EET ?

Does anyone also know if the following components are compatible with EET ?

3100 - Make it so the Jacil and Wiven encounters aren't replaced by other quests
    3150 - Give Belhifet more reasonable immunities
    Make Infravision actually do something
  • QuesterQuester Member Posts: 23
    @OlvynChuru Any idea what's up with the Infravision component? Haven't checked all NPCs, but neither Khalid nor Jaheira seem to get Infravision with this installed.
  • MistercuriousMistercurious Member Posts: 40
    Hi!

I am trying to install the mod om IWDEE. Copied everything into the game folder. When I start the executable, the install window

disappears very quickly. I cannot even read what it says. How do I get this done?
  • KarrgootKarrgoot Member Posts: 26
    edited February 2023
    @OlvynChuru where in the mod order should this mod be instaled?

My question is about only in relation to this two modifications
    - Make it possible to enter the Nashkel Mines through the back cave entrance
    - Make it possible to enter the catacombs beneath Candlekeep early

I can't think they will conflict with much, but what do i know i am no programer.
    Post edited by Karrgoot on
    @Karrgoot

I don't think it should matter.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    WARNING regarding using MAXIMUM CREATURE SPEED from this mod! Any speed increases over the maximum (Barbarian Fast Movement, etc.) will likely prevent the character from moving!
    edited March 2023
    Does the early entry into Candlekeep Catacombs and Nashkel Mines work on 2.6? If so, where on the Candlekeep and Nashkel exterior maps should we be to map transition? May we get map markers for these?

(I found the Nashkel Mine back entrance. I didn't find the Candlekeep Catacomb back entrance.)

Thankee!
    @Endarire
    Endarire wrote: »
    Does the early entry into Candlekeep Catacombs and Nashkel Mines work on 2.6? If so, where on the Candlekeep and Nashkel exterior maps should we be to map transition? May we get map markers for these?

(I found the Nashkel Mine back entrance. I didn't find the Candlekeep Catacomb back entrance.)

Thankee!

The entrance to the Candlekeep dungeon is in the same spot that you normally exit the dungeon.

ny6ok0gf2nv0.png
    edited March 2023
    I had checked videos, walked up and down the walls on the outside, and referred to this image and still had trouble finding the back entrance to Candlekeep. No wonder people didn't sneak in!

Still, having a map note to let people know it's there would help!

Also, should this text string display before Tethtoril teleports the party? Saying Tethtoril teleported the party when he didn't yet is awkward.
    ve957072raw5.png

Thankee!
    Endarire wrote: »
    Also, should this text string display before Tethtoril teleports the party? Saying Tethtoril teleported the party when he didn't yet is awkward.

It shouldn't. I'll fix that.
    What say you to adding map markers for the back ways into the Nashkel Mine and Candlekeep Catacomb, even as optional components?

Thankee!
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    edited May 2023
    Does this mod require EEEX to work? I installed Passive Detect Evil for trueclass Paladin but the feature don't show up in the innate ability list. Also when adding Detect Evil from a cheatmenu spell it does not add it to the player Paladin.
    e7U1QWZ.jpg

///EDIT: I fixed it!

clabpa01.2da was incorrectly edited probably by the not compatible friendly mod component ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.54.

The issue was clabpa01.2da had excessive **** and the detect evil spell did not have the correct prefix GA.
    Changed it from SPCL212 to GA_SPCL212.
    2lW8UHu.jpg
    fm4YNbr.jpg
    ie5DSOv.jpg
    kEC1SfT.png
    Post edited by zelazko on
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 210
    edited July 2023
    I've been playing a Ranger with this mod installed.

The power up charm animal makes the spell actually useful but, the "tracking" HLA is really useless.

I wonder what could be done to make it useful. I think that making it a passive and giving saving throw/AC bonus while being in an exterior would be way more useful than what the HLA currently does.
  • VWGuyVWGuy Member Posts: 2
    Love what you've done here conceptually. While you're in there, I'd love to see a component that allows rogues, clerics, et al to gain proficiencies a little faster, too -- every 3 instead of every 4 or 5? I'd also love to see initial proficiencies given a boost for most classes. Warriors start at 6, clerics and rogues start with 4, mages with 2 -- something like that. I mod that in on my game already, it would be cool to just uses 1 mod to acheive this stuff.
    Skills and Abilities has an option for faster proficiency acquisition for all classes similar to what you sought.
  • FrenzgynFrenzgyn Member Posts: 80
    Spotted a really curious and situational bug:
    METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3600 // Implement a different kind of chunked death animation

This component breaks Jaheira's shapeshit animation: the magic animation start, the animal form flicker for a fraction of a secondd and then Jaheira reamain with a human avatar.
    Mechanically all works as intended: stats are ok, she has paws, priest spell are disabled and can "transform" back to human form.

It tooks quite a bit to identify the problem (the main culprit were mods that altered shapeshifting in a big EET install), but in the end is easy to repro:

Just install the component on a clean BG2EE, free Jaheira in the prologue of SoA and try to shapeshift.
    Player Characters or other created NPC seems not affected (did not try with other Vanilla Druids)8xpqx5fjjk85.jpg
    Hello,
    any plan to add this? https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1093404/#Comment_1093404

It would be cool.
    edited February 27
    Wrong topic, sorry.
    Post edited by Ulkesh on
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 57
    thanks for you mod, tweaks can often make the gaming experience way better. I am currently testing the component giving -4 thac0 for non infrasion .

It can be a good way to make human race more special but it also need to add human some advantages (like maybe + 4 or 5 characteristics points at character creation)

The problem is that this component seems to not work in my BG2 playthrouth. Characters with innate infrasion get a infrasion icon on portrait ( witch is fine and cool) but my humans characters do not get -4 thac0 t night or in dungeons.

Can you tell me when the thac0 penality is supposed to happens exactly ? In dungeons ? but what kind of dungeons ? etc..
    ²// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BG2EETRANS/BG2EETRANS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialisation: v0.7.16.6
    ~BG2EETRANS\BG2EETRANSINSTALL.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Textes repris de BGII-ToB: v0.7.16.6
    ~BG2EETRANS\BG2EETRANSINSTALL.TP2~ #0 #1002 // Textes repris de BGEE: v0.7.16.6
    ~BG2EETRANS\BG2EETRANSINSTALL.TP2~ #0 #1003 // Ajout de la langue au menu + credits (BG2EE V2.0 et plus): v0.7.16.6
    ~BG2EETRANS\BG2EETRANSINSTALL.TP2~ #0 #1004 // Textes de BG2EE traduits et controles: v0.7.16.6
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Installer simultanement toutes les options de jeu cachees: 2.5
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.13
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #2 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.13
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Revisions par DrAzTiK du combat contre Tazok et DigDag (install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Reequilibrage de certaines creatures generiques (install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Reequilibrage de Tazok et de DigDag(install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Rencontre avec Groumf et Bourrinos devant le donjon de Firkraag(install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #50 // Rencontre avec Groumf et Bourrinos a Brynnlaw(install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #60 // Rencontre avec Groumf et Bourrinos dans les tr fonds Obscurs(install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #71 // Realocation du groupe de Samia dans le donjon se firkraag (BETA, NOT FINISHED)(install before or after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #72 // Musiques de combats(install before or after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #78 // DrAzTIK creatures (install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #70 // Combat de Sarevok necrophage revisit (install before SCS): v4 beta
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v17
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #3 #2 // Pack de Dialogues du Pocket Plane Group pour BG2 : ToB: v17
    ~CORRECTEDSPELLDESCRIPTIONS/CORRECTEDSPELLDESCRIPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Corrected spell descriptions: 0.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #4 // Ameliorations diverses -> Avec des rencontres aleatoires supplementaires: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #5 // Contenu additionnel concernant les Voleurs de l'Ombre: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #6 // Intrigue alternative Menestrels/Xzar: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #7 // Extension de la rencontre avec Reynald: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #8 // Intrigue dans la Couronne de Cuivre: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #9 // Quete de la potion de Rahul Kanakia: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #10 // Epreuves des enfers revisees: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #11 // Amelioration de l'Oasis II -> AO2 Renforcement des dialogues et des combats: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #13 // Sauvetage de Sanik a Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #14 // Chapardage chez le comptable: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #15 // Nouveau destin pour les glands des Dryades: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #16 // La tragedie de Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #17 // Implication des esclavagistes plus poussee: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #18 // Renvoi des Chevaliers Solamniques chez eux: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #19 // Nazariel la liche: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #20 // Negociation des recompenses: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #21 // Voler l'infernal: v3.5
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #3 #0 // Une aventure classée Z - Une non-entrée pour l'IM4: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #3 #1 // La promesse d'un troll: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #3 #2 // Le meilleur ami de l'enfant de Bhaal: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #3 #3 // Sous son charme: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #3 #5 // Pot-pourri de personnages: v11
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #3 #0 // Interaction entre les PNJs plus developpee dans SoA: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #3 #1 // Interaction Minsc/Aerie plus developpee dans ToB: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #3 #2 // Dialogue "retrospectif" pour Imoen dans ToB: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #3 #3 // Dialogue au reveil pour la romance d'Anomen (de David Gaider avec des ajouts de Kulyok): v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #3 #4 // Revision des conflits entre PNJs: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #3 #5 // Restitution de commentaires Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen dans l'Ombreterre: v5.7
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #2 #0 // Couleurs de l'Infini : I Shall Never Forget (Je N'Oublierai Jamais): 5.7
    ~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPC Strongholds: v8
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #4 #0 // Le Salon des vases : une nouvelle zone sous les égouts d'Athkatla: 2.3
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #4 #0 // Bord Sud : le nouveau quartier d'Athkatla -> Oui, mais sans corriger les sauvegardes de jeu existantes: 3.10
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #4 #0 // Couleurs de l'Infini - La Reine Blanche -> Oui, mais sans corriger les sauvegardes de jeu existantes: 6.6
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Revised Armor -> With Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #3 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With Casting Speed Penalties for Arcane Casters: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids and Fighter/Druids: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.201)
    ~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kit Revisions: Beta 21
    ~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #100 // Revised Grandmastery: Beta 21
    ~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #110 // Revised THAC0 tables: Beta 21
    ~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #120 // Revised Saving Throws: Beta 21
    ~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #130 // Revised XP Progression: Beta 21
    ~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #140 // Revised Races: Beta 21
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #530 // Randomise scrolls: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #540 // Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #560 // More Spell Shield scrolls: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #570 // Randomise the appearance of cursed items: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Randomise items -> Mode 2: Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5005 // Beholders have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5015 // Demi-liches have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5025 // Dragons have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5035 // Elementals have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5045 // Fiends have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5055 // Golems have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5065 // Master Brains have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #5085 // Trolls have no items equipped: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Cespenar can forge SoA items: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10210 // Duergar merchants: 7
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10300 // Prevent Watcher's Keep statues from disappearing: 7
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4162 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 20,000 gp: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB (warning: this will make it inaccessible until the end of SoA): v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4218 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from the game -> Remove all ammo from random containers: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v33.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v33.4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #20 // Avatar de mage pour Imoen: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #50 // Script de changement d'avatar: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #130 // Mode pause dans tous les dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #140 // Correction du cri de Bouh: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1010 // Davantage d'interjections: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1050 // Transformation progressive des objets des Elfes Noirs en poussiere: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1070 // Amelioration du dialogue d'ejection pour les PNJs multijoueurs: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1080 // Ajouter des sacs de contenance: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1210 // Utiliser les vitesses de deplacement de BG1 (BETA): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1220 // Permettre a Cromwell d'ameliorer les objets de la Tour de Garde: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1230 // Permettre a Cespenar d'utiliser les recettes de Cromwell: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1330 // Les PNJ ne peuvent pas franchir les portes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2170 // Lancement des sorts depuis les parchemins (et autres objets) au niveau du personnage: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2192 // Limiter la capacite des vendeurs a identifier les objets -> Methode hybride: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2320 // Suppression de la limite du nombre de pieges (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2330 // Suppression du delai pour les pieges magiques (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2339 // Suppression de la limite de convocation pour les creatures normales: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2340 // Suppression de la limite de convocation des creatures celestes (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2540 // Accelerer les quetes de forteresse du chateau d'Arnise: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2999 // Maximum de PV au niveau 1: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3000 // Davantage de points de vie a la montee de niveau -> Maximum: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3010 // Points de vie maximum pour les PNJs (the bigg) -> Pour toutes les creatures du jeu: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3030 // Apprentissage des sorts assoupli -> 100% de chance d'apprendre un sort: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3040 // Sacs de contenance sans fond: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3080 // Augmenter la taille de la pile de munitions -> Empilement illimite des munitions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3090 // Augmenter la limite d'empilement des gemmes et des bijoux -> Empilement illimite des gemmes et des bijoux: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3100 // Augmenter la limite d'empilement des potions -> Empilement illimite des potions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3110 // Augmenter la limite d'empilement des parchemins -> Empilement illimite des parchemins: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3121 // Patch du bonheur (les PNJs du groupe ne se plaignent pas de la reputation) -> Les PNJs peuvent etre en colere a propos de la reputation mais ne partent jamais (Salk): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3123 // Les PNJs du groupe ne se battent pas: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3125 // Rendre heureux les personnages neutres lorsque la reputation est moyenne: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3141 // Cinematiques et reves des chapitres 1 et 2 acceleres -> Version moins stupide: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3160 // Conserver le butin de Drizzt et desactiver Malchor Harpell: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3170 // Pas d'avatar Elfe Noir sur le groupe en Ombre-Terre: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3190 // Repos possible partout (Japheth): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3191 // Desactiver les interruptions du repos non-hostiles: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3277 // Armes de jet recuperables -> 100% de chance de recuperer apres une attaque reussie, contre les ennemis seulement: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3280 // Accorder a chaque classe/kit quatre emplacements d'arme: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3300 // Focus camera en cas de mort: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3310 // Demarrer les nouvelles parties avec l'IA de groupe desactivee: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3330 // Rendre les membres du groupe moins susceptibles de mourir de facon permanente: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3340 // Increase party movement speed outside combat -> By 50 percent: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #4010 // Convocation par l'Esprit du Destin amelioree: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #4140 // Ne pas attribuer automatiquement un script IA avance au groupe: v9
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #100 // Restaurer l'infravision innee des personnages demi-orques: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #101 // Empecher les morts-vivants squelettiques et desincarnes d'etre affectes par les attaques illithids devorant le cerveau: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #115 // Autoriser les mages a retranscrire des sorts memorises sur des parchemins -> Les parchemins peuvent etre retranscrits partout depuis le livre de sorts: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #202 // Pouvoirs de Bhaal revises -> Ameliorer les pouvoirs de Bhaal et standardiser leur temps d'incantation: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #218 // Recuperer les pouvoirs de Bhaal dans ToB: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #211 // Rendre Protection contre la mort efficace contre les coups vorpals: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #261 // Recompenses en XP alterees pour le crochetage de serrures, le desamorcage des pieges et l'apprentissage des sortileges -> Recompenses en XP abaissees pour le crochetage de serrures, le desamorcage des pieges et l'apprentissage des sortileges: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #270 // Recompenses de quetes impartiales: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #220 // Script simple du voleur: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #230 // Script simple du Barde (chante Chant du Barde quand inactif): v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #239 // Script simple pour clerc/paladin: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #324 // Utiliser l'animation de Porte Dimensionnelle issue d'Icewind Dale -> Vitesse des animations rapide, delais plus courts entre le debut d'une animation et l'apparition/la disparition de creatures: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #310 // Coloration distinctive des creatures: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #315 // Jeux de sons de cr atures distincts: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #1 #999 // Icones du style de BG2 pour le contenu d'aTweaks: v4.53
    ~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #7500 // Gain stats as you level up -> 5 points for a full BGT game; nobody can advance over their racial maximum.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // ?????? -> : ???
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ?????? -> : ???
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // ?????? -> : ???
    ~TRAP_OVERHAUL/TRAP_OVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #5 // Trap Overhaul -> Fast Trap Detection: 0.01
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v3.0
    ~A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS/SETUP-A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS.TP2~ #1 #1 // Modifier les NPJ des Editions Ameliorees -> Desactiver tous les PNJ: v4.1
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #79 // boucherie Irenicus (install AFTER SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #81 // Boucherie dans la for t de tethyr(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #82 // Boucherie dans la sphere plan taire(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #83 // Boucherie dans Spellhold(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #84 // Boucherie dans dans le chateau de Nalia(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #85 // Boucherie dans les collines de lancevent(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #86 // Boucherie dans les collines d'Umar(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #87 // Boucherie dans trademeet(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #88 // Boucherie dans Sulanessallar(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #91 // Boucherie dans le bosquet des druides (install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #92 // Boucherie dans l'antre de l'oeil aveugle(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #93 // Boucherie dans l'antre de Bodhi, before underdark(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #94 // Boucherie dans l'antre de Bodhi, after underdark(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #95 // Boucherie dans la ville sahuagin (install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #96 // 2 Boucheries araign es (Pai Na entrance and leading to Temple of the Forgotten God Amaunator )(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #97 // Boucherie de squelettes (catacombes, umar temple entrance, spellhold)(install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #98 // Davantage d'ennemis (install after SCS, Hard component): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #99 // Cosmetic component (install before or after SCS): v4 beta
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #90 // Boucherie de Yaga Shura am lior (BETA,NOT FINISHED, install after SCS): v4 beta
    ~XPMOD/SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #2 #1 // Reduction de l xp des creatures -> Reduire a 50%: 7
    ~XPMOD/SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #2 #14 // Pas d XP pour la memorisation des parchemins: 7
    ~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #100 // ATP: Script ameliore de combat: 3.0
    ~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #300 // ATP: Personnaliser les pouvoirs de Bhaal: 3.0
    ~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #430 // ATP: Dialogue d'Irenicus accelere a l'Arbre de Vie: 3.0
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #2 #0 // Esquiver le Donjon d'Irenicus: 3.1
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #2 #101 // Gerer les PNJs court-circuites -> Uniquement les PNJs originaux: 3.1
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.7
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Protagonist can die: 1.7
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.6
    ~DERATS_AUTOREST/DERATS_AUTOREST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Comment le repos est-il simule ? -> En appuyant sur la touche D
    ~DERATS_AUTOREST/DERATS_AUTOREST.TP2~ #0 #4 // Choisissez la puissance du repos -> tous les sorts rendus + 3D8 pvs rendus + dissipation 100%
    ~W_PACKMULE/SETUP-W_PACKMULE.TP2~ #3 #2 // Mule de bat (bgee) -> Fontes standards
    ~DERATS_OGRE/SETUP-DERATS_OGRE.TP2~ #0 #0 // L'ogre et le gnome, une histoire de bleu: Version 4
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Couleurs de l'Infini : Innershade -> Oui, mais sans corriger les sauvegardes de jeu existantes: 11.1
    ~TOTDG/TOTDG.TP2~ #2 #0 // Couleurs de l'Infini : Contes des Jardins Profonds -> Oui, mais sans corriger les sauvegardes de jeu existantes: 12.9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #0 // Reactions d'Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira et Viconia aux Rencontres: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #1 // Tempetes et Eclairs, par berelinde (Seigneure des Tempêtes Ada, contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #2 // La Magie d'Aimi, par berelinde (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #3 // Les Doigts Agiles d'Anishai, par cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #4 // Une Soiree en Compagnie d'Aran, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #5 // Les Desirs de Bjornin, par jastey (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #6 // La Tentation de Bodhi, par Kulyok (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #7 // A Franc-Marche avec la Maitresse de Guilde Busya, par magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #8 // Le Cambion Joueur, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #9 // Les Dons de Chanelle, par cmorgan (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #10 // Une Nuit avec Coran, par magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #11 // L'Epreuve de Cyric, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #12 // Un Rendez-Vous avec un Seigneur Pirate, par Kulyok (Desharik, contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #13 // La Dryade Esseulee, par Kulyok (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #14 // La Douceur d'Edwin, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #15 // Les Exploits d'Eldoth, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #16 // Une Romance avec Elhan, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #17 // Le Gros Gourdin de Firkraag: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #18 // Le Contrat de Gaelan, par Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #19 // Une Promenade avec Garren Lancevent, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #20 // Haer'Dalis, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #21 // Le Coeur d'Hendak, par jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #22 // Ilona, une Fille de Marchand, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #23 // Les Fascinations de Jarlaxle, par Catseye: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #24 // Une Nuit avec Lais a Imnesvale, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #25 // La Promesse de Laran, par berelinde (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #26 // Le Chant d'Amour de Logan, Lord Coprith, par Ajnos: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #27 // Mekrath et la Nymphologie, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #28 // Les Marchandises Speciales de Mira, par berelinde: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #29 // Le Retour de Noober, par cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #30 // Rebecca la Bohemienne, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp : une Dangereuse Affaire, par cmorgan (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #32 // La Specialite du Vieux Ribald, par Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #33 // Sire Ryan Trawl, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #34 // Saemon, un Pirate, par Kulyok (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #35 // Le Reve de Sendai, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #36 // Sheri D'Avignon, la Barde, par cmorgan (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #37 // Solaufein et la Chambre des Plaisirs, par jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #38 // La Recompense de Phaere, par berelinde (Talak, esclave sexuel, contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #39 // Recherches Magiques avec Teos, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #40 // Un Flirt avec Yoshimo, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #41 // Les Peurs d'Isabelle, par gertjanvh (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #42 // Au Secours d'Anne, par gertjanvh (contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #43 // La Reine Ellesime, par Domi: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #44 // La Romance de Valygar, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #45 // Une Repetition avec Chandra, par Western Paladin: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock : Apres la Fete, par magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #47 // Une Conversation avc Viekang, par magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #48 // Bravoure ou Folie ? par Aeryn (Sarevok, contenu adulte): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #49 // A Cause de la Lune, par Aeryn (Cernd): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #50 // La Confession de Cernick, par Cal Jones: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #51 // Romance avec Valygar - Trône de Bhaal, par Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #52 // Minsc prend un bain, par Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #53 // La Vanite de Nizidramanii'yt, par Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #2 #54 // Un rendez-vous nocturne, par SisterVigilante: v15
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #6 #0 // Mod Assassinations pour Baldur's Gate II: v19
    ~DEARNISE/DEARNISE.TP2~ #2 #0 // Romance de'Arnise pour Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #4 #0 // Les terres d'Athkatlan : Le Bloc du Pont: 1.8
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #3 #0 // L'ile du Chene Enchevetre : une nouvelle zone d'Athkatla -> Oui , mais ne pas patcher les sauvegardes existantes: v4.2
    ~ARTAPORT/ARTAPORT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Change portraits in BG2:EE: 2.0
    ~ARTAPORT/ARTAPORT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Add portraits for non-joinable NPCs in BG2:EE: 2.0
    ~ARTAPORT/ARTAPORT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restore BG1:EE NPC portraits: 2.0
    ~ARTAPORT/ARTAPORT.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Add portrait for Edwina: 2.0
    ~BG2EE_AI_DENOISED_AREAS/BG2EE_AI_DENOISED_AREAS.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2EE_AI_Denoised_Areas: 220506
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 23
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-romance cheat -> Normal romance kills: 23
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sentrizeal's Wizard 4 Missing Animation Fix: v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sentrizeal's Elven Ranger Avatar (Female): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sentrizeal's Elven Ranger Avatar (Male): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sentrizeal's Elven Ranger Weapon Fix: v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sentrizeal's Human Gladiator Avatar (Female): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Sentrizeal's Human Gladiator Avatar (Male): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Sentrizeal's Human Mercenary Avatar (Female): v1.3.1
    ~VALEN/SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Valen
    ~VALEN/SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #1 #10 // Give More Creatures Protection From Level Drain & Undead
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved trap detection: instant detection: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved trap detection: increase trap sense range: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trap intuition -> works in combat: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Trap intuition: pause game -> all traps: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Trap intuition: center screen -> on the character: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Trap intuition: play "trap found" sound: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved trap detection: core (REQUIRED for any of previous traps components to work): v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Hassle-free ammo: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #48 // Greater Command AoE: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #49 // Working Non-Detection: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #46 // True True Sight: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #47 // Sensible Otiluke's Resilient Sphere: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #52 // Uncheese Mislead: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #53 // Sensible Blade spins: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #55 // Non-hostile Grease: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #56 // Stores always buy goods at the same (low) price | POWER USER component, consult readme: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #58 // Close shop steal exploit -> Can't steal from any stores: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #63 // Fair fights | POWER USER component, consult readme -> Also remove undroppable items granting unfair advantages from all enemies: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #65 // Can't steal Carsomyr: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #69 // Improved strongholds: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #72 // More map notes: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #73 // Disable lightning during rain: v8.30
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #81 // Starting bags -> GSPA + holding - all bottomless!: v8.30
    ~A7-BANTERACCELERATOR/A7-BANTERACCELERATOR.TP2~ #1 #10 // Accelerateur de bavardages -> Frequence : 60 secondes - Probabilite : 10 %: 1.5
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Level Drain Effects -> Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Cure Spells Bypass Spell Deflection: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #81 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1609 // Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes': 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2116 // Allow Targets of Sleep to Wake on Hit: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Make Web Slow Instead of Hold: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2321 // Move Spell Thrust to 1st Level: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Increase Range of Icelance: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2514 // Give Lower Resistance an Area of Effect: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 2.7.2
    ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 2.7.2
    ~RNDNEC/RNDNEC.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Random Nomore Empty Containers" Mod: v1.0
    ~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found): v beta 1
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Les Epreuves du Maitre des Leurres pour BG2:EE: 4.3
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #1 #20 // Reequilibrer les armes et l'equipement: 4.3
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #1 #40 // Permettre l'acces au magasin d'Hobart avant de commencer l'aventure.: 4.3
    ~GAENEMYRANDO/GAENEMYRANDO.TP2~ #0 #2 // BG2 Spawn Point Randomizer: V1.1.2
    ~GAENEMYRANDO/GAENEMYRANDO.TP2~ #0 #7 // BG2 Rest Encounter Randomizer -> Include starting dungeon: V1.1.2
    ~GAENEMYRANDO/GAENEMYRANDO.TP2~ #0 #17 // BG2 Set Creature Randomizer -> Include starting dungeon - Keep enemies roughly similar in power: V1.1.2
    ~TIPUN_GUI/TIPUN_GUI.TP2~ #1 #10 // Tipun's User Interface (main component): v2.1.2
    ~ALL-THE-THINGS-REVISED/SETUP-ALL-THE-THINGS-REVISED.TP2~ #0 #1000 // suy's party AI script: 0.1.1
    ~ALL-THE-THINGS-REVISED/SETUP-ALL-THE-THINGS-REVISED.TP2~ #0 #1000010 // Facestab: Backstab from any angle: 0.1.1
    ~ALL-THE-THINGS-REVISED/SETUP-ALL-THE-THINGS-REVISED.TP2~ #0 #1000020 // Rogue's Luck: Improve attacks after stealth/invisibility: 0.1.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Joinable NPCs don't have null kits: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // NPCs don't go in inaccessible locations: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Wish Hardiness doesn't stack with itself: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Hold Person doesn't display multiple strings: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Temple cures work better: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Elemental protection spells increment resistances: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Vorpal weapons don't chunk: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #240 // Undead Hunters are better at Turn Undead: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #330 // Randomize battle music: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #350 // Bigger random spawns: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #360 // Nature's Beauty blindness can be cured: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #440 // Random spawns scale with difficulty: 3.1
    ~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #520 // Warrior and rogue HLAs can't be removed by spell-breakers: 3.1
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Turn Paladin Detect Evil into a passive ability that can be toggled on and off
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow cursed scrolls to be used on enemies
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Make creatures take up less space
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2600 // No Party Required area transitions
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3600 // Implement a different kind of chunked death animation
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Non-Upgradeable Carsomyr for IR -> 20% Magic Resistance: Version 1.2.2
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Quick Slot Ras: Version 1.2.2
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Revised Shapeshifting Tokens for SCS: Version 1.2.2
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Set Summonable Flag: Version 1.2.2
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Alternative Lore Progression: Version 1.2.2
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Alternative Constitution Bonuses: Version 1.2.2
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area Stuff - MAJESTIC Area Fixer: 10122015
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature Stuff - Creature Resource Fixer: 10122015
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature Stuff - Inventory Unborker (removes spurious references to the item table): 10122015
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature Stuff - Inventory Cleaner (removes items that don't exist and converts them into already present items where applicable): 10122015
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creature Stuff - Inventory Overhauler (moves invalid but equippable items to inventory and equips anything in the inventory to a free slot): 10122015
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #5 // Creature Stuff - MAJESTIC Creature Fixer: 10122015
    ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #6 // Creature Stuff - Duplicate Creature Effect Remover: 10122015
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #7 #2 // Restauration de sons: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #7 #7 // Restauration de rencontres aleatoires: v10.0
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // House Tweaks: Warrior HLAs: 2.5
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 2.5
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 2.5
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #18 // House Tweaks: Faster Troll Unconsciousness: 2.5
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #19 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 2.5
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #24 // House Tweaks: Change Anomen's Soundset in SoA after his Trial (BG2:EE): 2.5
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25 // House Tweaks: Experience Books: 2.5
    ~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.5
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.3.3
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // The Manual of War: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2190 // Modal Buff AI Script: 1.7
    ~IMNESVALE/IMNESVALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Imnesvale Mod -> Hard: v2.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore BG1 Spellcasting Voices: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Restore BG1 Spellcasting Sounds: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore BG1 Weapon Sounds: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Restore BG1 Armor Sounds: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Restore BG1 GUI Sounds: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Restore Chunked Death Sound: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #180 // Tweak Sound Channel Volume Levels: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #189 // Enable Footsteps During Combat: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Restore & Tweak Soundsets: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #240 // More Existence Sounds: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Tweak Existence Sound Delay: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #265 // Restore NPC Voiceovers: v2.0.1
    ~INFINITYSOUNDS/INFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Additional NPC Voiceovers (by Salk): v2.0.1
    ~ZGTWEAKS/ZGTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Change Worgs to use IWD2 artwork: 1.13
    ~ZGTWEAKS/ZGTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Change Planetars to use their SoD solar-based artwork: 1.13
    ~THOGHMA/SETUP-THOGHMA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Quete au service d'Oghma: v1.7
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Droppable NPC Items: Version 1.2.2
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Epic Locks
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Epic Traps
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #200 // Epic Trap Setting
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #300 // Epic Pickpocketing
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #400 // Epic Detect Illusions
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~PICK UP YOUR BED AND GO/PICK UP YOUR BED AND GO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pick Up Your Bed and Go: 1.0
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #10 // Revisions des roublards -> Garder les potions par defaut et empecher leurs effets de se cumuler.: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #11 // Rencontre avec les Elus de Cyric: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #12 // Amelioration des Voleurs de l'Ombre: v4.92
    ~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #2 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~BART_TWEAKS/BART_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Quick Slot Ring of Djinni Summoning: Version 1.2.2
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Make Infravision actually do something -> Creatures without infravision have -4 THAC0 at night or in dark places
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 57
    I mean , I am not sure if my human characters get - 4 thac0 coz I don't see any thac0 penalities in the characteristic display menu.

And I would like to understand what are the conditions for the thac0 penality to take place, especially in dungeons or "dark place area". Some dungeons may have some lights so I am curious to know if your scripts take this into account or not.

thank you !