Skip to content

End Movie/Credits

ZephiriusZephirius Member Posts: 411
edited November 2022 in Builders - Scripting
How, in the Nine Hells do I go about creating a "rolling" set of credits for the end of my mod. If you have the names of any of the programs that would facilitate said project, I'm all ears...
What is the file format? Any tutorials?
I noticed the function EndGame(sString) and it had me thinking about creating an end movie or set of credits for my mod...
Post edited by Zephirius on

Comments

• jimdad55jimdad55 Member Posts: 75
    Don't think you can do it very easily in the Toolset. Depends how lavish you want them to be! :)

For my module which I built for my 8 yr old granddaughter "Ruby and the Last Unicorn" I felt I needed both opening and closing titles to attract her interest so I used iMovie as I have a Mac. That gave me titles over a moving world map at the start and a more "Star Wars" rolling sort of end titles.

To answer the easy bit I think your movie needs to be .wbm format. That's certainly what I used and it worked.
  • ZephiriusZephirius Member Posts: 411
    Hay, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm thinking just a series of credits to all of those who helped on my module. Nothing too fancy. Just something to acknowledge the considerable amount of help I've been so lucky to receive.