Skip to content

My Swordflight channel

Swordflight is module that has a little bit of everything for all types of players. There's a rich story, great dialogue, party interactions, roleplaying options, exploration, puzzles, etc. but it is most known for the combat. I consider 1+2 to be some of the best crpgs ever made and I enjoy them just as much as I enjoy the BG series.

Currently playing through Chapter 3 and uploading certain fights on youtube. Check out my channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqS6oBLXReyG0PtjNdKEc9g

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Good luck to your channel!
  • KainenMordenKainenMorden Member Posts: 7
    Good luck to your channel!

Hey, thanks for taking the time to respond, bro!

Its not really about the channel doing well or anything like that. I just want to show how I dealt with some fights and if other players have questions or ideas, we can discuss it there.

Many potential players are turned off by what they hear about the combat, I believe the combat is difficult but not as difficult as many make it out to be. Its a matter of tactics.

My goal for the channel is to inspire at the very least, 1 new player to try Swordflight. I have enjoyed these modules so much so far, I really want others to experience them as well!