Skip to content

Anyone on the Black Wyrm's Lair?

PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,175
I tried to register an account there a week ago to reserve a modding prefix, but it never activated. Resent validation with no success. Does anyone from this forum hang in there? Is the site still active?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    The site is there, and I still use it for checking items in BG2 :)

http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/~dl/magic_items_menu.htm - just click stop when the site tries to reopen the page :)

It seems right now they're busy in creating the new game.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,175
    @begoshi: I meant their forum.
    http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=113&st=1340

I created an account but I still can't post. I was wondering if there is anyone to activate my account.
    correction @bengoshi (spelled you wrong :) )
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    I am there, but not really. I did manage to get my "official" two-letter code added to the list so that my mods are identifiable from the ones other people make.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Pecca, well someone just got his prefix approved, so it seems BWL forum is not dead yet.
    JuliusBorisov
    Well, that's strange. I have read an announcement there, that if a validation e-mail doesn't arrive, I have to send it manually to the address provided there. I did and nothing happened. I sent it from a different e-mail just in case, and nothing happened. Meanwhile, someone got registered and registered a prefix.

So, I would like to ask any of you if you can register a prefix there for me (if it's possible). It's "RG".
  • agb1agb1 Member Posts: 249
    @Pecca - I posted your request
    @agb1: Thanks!
  • DavideDavide Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,698
    @agb1 Sorry if I am asking the same, but I am having the same problem as Pecca, with my request to register on the forum not being processed.

Would you be so kind to post a request for the RA prefix on my behalf?
    Aedan
    Davide wrote: »
    @agb1 Sorry if I am asking the same, but I am having the same problem as Pecca, with my request to register on the forum not being processed.

Would you be so kind to post a request for the RA prefix on my behalf?
    @Pecca this request might be to you too, maybe you managed to register after all.
    Aedan
    @Davide I posted your request. My registration has been completed shortly after agb1 posted a comment on my behalf.
    DavideAedan
    Thank you very much. :smile:
    Aedan
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited June 2018
    []
  • smyth25smyth25 Member Posts: 219
    Sorry about necroing this post, but I'm also not receiving a validation email for my account. Could someone please reserve the CW prefix for me? Lady Tymora will smile upon you!
  • Alfre4uAlfre4u Member Posts: 41
    same issue
  • Wutan1988Wutan1988 Member Posts: 131
    I try to start getting into Modding cause i plan a few Mods including an NPC Mod and a little Item Pack for now. Unfortunately i have the same issues to register as the others.

If someone reads this which is active on Black Wyrm's Lair i would kindly ask if someone could reserve the prefix WU for me.

I tried many times validate my E-Mail Address there but unfortunately never got an E-Mail. As a Username i would prefer just being called Wutan.

I hope someone can help.

Cheers.