Skip to content

Solaufein mod and Solaufein flirt pack mod question

callimachuscallimachus Member Posts: 86
edited December 2022 in BGII:EE Mods
Hi, so I have not played the game for some years, and coming back and looking for what's new (or updated) in the mod scene I stumbled upon the "Solaufein flirt pack for Solaufein Romance mod".

Now, this mod says it can be used with BGIIEE as well as EET, but it also seems to indicate it relies on the Solaufein mod by Weimer.

As far as I recall Weimer's mod was never adapted to BGIIEE, and in fact caused a critical bug when it was applied to it. Has it been adapted to EE in recent years, or does the flirt pack somehow fixes the critical bug? I could not find anything about it in the Flirt Pack pages, but would it not be incompatible with EE otherwise?

Does anyone know?

Comments

• TenguTengu Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2022
    Hi,

i'm using "Solaufein Romance for BG2EE or EET: v2.04" in my current playthrough and everything is fine.

From the name in the weidu log I would guess it is adpated :)

If you havent played/modded BG in a few years check this out:
    https://github.com/EE-Mod-Setup/EE-Mod-Setup

It basically gives you a list of tested mods and checks for problems before installing.
    Worked like a charm for me.
  • callimachuscallimachus Member Posts: 86
    edited December 2022
    Thank you for you advice, and direction. Found both mods and excited for a new playthrough.
    That EE Tool has all the links to NPCs and other mods inside it.

I wouldn't know where to find all the mods manually nowadays either, too many sites and versions.

Looks like this, basically pick and choose and let the computer magic do the rest:

m4l2ddvgti3o.jpg

• callimachuscallimachus Member Posts: 86
    Oh! I see! I am very grateful! Thanks!
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    edited December 2022
    The Mod Setup Tool is not recommended by the community. Read here for more info.

Recommended automated install tool would be Project Infinity.
    Hi Jastey, love your mods!

ok that does sound bad. Guess I have to learn PI now :)