Skip to content

BP1: Using skeletons in multiple fights

YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
One more cheesy tactics in Black Pits 1. ? Summoned creatures remain in the arena (except for Tier I-3). It works nicely with skeletons, that remain active for 8 in-game hours. U can even move them and place into desired positions. ?

However, pay attention that there are 2 Arenas (one with 4 pillars and one with skull cones). ⚔️

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    Yeah, I confirm it once again. It was very useful when I soloed a Fighter/Mage on LoB difficulty. 5 skeleton warriors present in the beginning of the fight are very handy! B)
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    It works with traps, too. At one point, I was trying to solo the Black Pits 2 with a swashbuckler, and I was wondering how I was going to get past those two demiliches. I only realized at that very battle that I had set a bunch of spike traps in the arena previously, and the demiliches just instantly died the moment the fight started.
  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    edited February 2023
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    It works with traps, too. At one point, I was trying to solo the Black Pits 2 with a swashbuckler, and I was wondering how I was going to get past those two demiliches. I only realized at that very battle that I had set a bunch of spike traps in the arena previously, and the demiliches just instantly died the moment the fight started.

Haha... smart tactics! 👍 How far have U progressed with a solo swashbuckler?

N.B. The last time, I used "Spell Immunity: Abjuration" as the protection vs demilich's Imprisonment. 😎