Skip to content

Solo Blade on Insane

It's been long time that i didn't play a Bard.

I started a solo Blade on Insane (LoB seems too hard). Let's see how far he can go alone.

Stats: 10 (18/00 with bracers)/18/18/18/10/16, dual-wielding (3 stars), long sword Burning Earth +1, +4 vs Undead.

Current status: lvl 8, still in the Prologue. 😎

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    My Blade (lvl 10) arrived at the Ducal palace.

Basic tactics vs big groups of enemies: hit-n-run, quickly kill few enemies with Offensive Spin and run away. 🤣
  • LammasLammas Member Posts: 211
    I'd suggest stashing a wand of lightning in your backpack, preferably one that's been "recharged" to 100 charges and carrying that with you throughout SOD. I brought mine from BG1 on my solo LOB playthrough but I'd imagine that would be an item that you can buy or find somewhere in the expansion.

I can also tell you why but I thought I'd keep it vague in case you wanna figure it all out on your own.
  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    edited February 2023
    Lammas wrote: »
    I'd suggest stashing a wand of lightning in your backpack, preferably one that's been "recharged" to 100 charges and carrying that with you throughout SOD. I brought mine from BG1 on my solo LOB playthrough but I'd imagine that would be an item that you can buy or find somewhere in the expansion.

I can also tell you why but I thought I'd keep it vague in case you wanna figure it all out on your own.

Thanks for this hint, I'll try to find such wand while I'm still in the Baldur's Gate city! 👍