Skip to content

Silke should have been a companion.

I think she is badass, i like her voice actor too, shame she has such a short passage in this game.

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    I agree. Her name is pretty cool too! 😎
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Yes, but we already have an evil bard in BG, and his name is Eldoth.

And Garrick is beginning to remind me of Robin from the Teenie Titans, which is rather cool.
  • BardsSuck_BardsSuck_ Member Posts: 133
    Dharius wrote: »
    Yes, but we already have an evil bard in BG, and his name is Eldoth.

And Garrick is beginning to remind me of Robin from the Teenie Titans, which is rather cool.

True, i enjoy every single NPC from BG1, every single one is great, i have no criticisms whatsoever. (not counting EE npc´s) gay dorn , boring rasaad, and screeching voice neera = cancer
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    edited April 2023
    The superhero Robin? That's quite optimistic. Garrick reminds me of Sir Robin. Especially when he fails a morale check.

As for Eldoth... my favorite interaction with him was in my "The Dukes Get Off Their Butts" run. The party leader Entar Silvershield went up to talk to him, heard his blackmail/fake kidnapping pitch, and decided to dispense justice right there. No experience, no items worth keeping, but still a very satisfying kill.
    edited April 2023
    I’ve never been able to bring myself to help Silke because what she is suggesting is too evil. A non evil protagonist would have to be stupid to believe her.

I’ve heard that if you do help her she turns up again in Baldur’s Gate City…is it an interesting conversation you have or just incidental?

PS I’ve just read online that if she survives her Chapter 7 dialogue takes place in Beregost rather than BG city, which suggests she isn’t as successful as she claims, and wasn't accepted to perform at the Duchal Palace after all?
  • BardsSuck_BardsSuck_ Member Posts: 133
    edited April 2023
    Dharius wrote: »
    I’ve never been able to bring myself to help Silke because what she is suggesting is too evil. A non evil protagonist would have to be stupid to believe her.

I’ve heard that if you do help her she turns up again in Baldur’s Gate City…is it an interesting conversation you have or just incidental?

PS I’ve just read online that if she survives her Chapter 7 dialogue takes place in Beregost rather than BG city, which suggests she isn’t as successful as she claims, and wasn't accepted to perform at the Duchal Palace after all?

You spent the whole game murdering people left and right....whats another 3 dead barefoot losers going to do to your counsciousness ? :D

You are the son of Bhall, not the son of Tymora or Ilmater.
    We are not our parents ;)