Skip to content

Mod Request: Change Hexxat's Class to Shadowdancer or Fighter/Thief

2»

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,830
    Sadly, I don't speak Portuguese. I took high school Spanish, but that was a long time ago. I could ask my sister ... but I think I get the gist anyway. You want to install this mod onto a version of the game for a mobile OS. Since I don't use any such system myself, all I can do is point you to the advice other people have put together.
    Android
    iOS

... Oh, one more thing. While the text for the installation process of this mod is only available in English, it does not change any text in the game. So if you play the game in a different language, that won't be a problem.
  • AzyraAzyra Member Posts: 22
    jmerry wrote: »
    Sadly, I don't speak Portuguese. I took high school Spanish, but that was a long time ago. I could ask my sister ... but I think I get the gist anyway. You want to install this mod onto a version of the game for a mobile OS. Since I don't use any such system myself, all I can do is point you to the advice other people have put together.
    Android
    iOS

... Oh, one more thing. While the text for the installation process of this mod is only available in English, it does not change any text in the game. So if you play the game in a different language, that won't be a problem.

Thanks