Skip to content

Project Infinity EET + Modlist - Troubleshooting

moe23moe23 Member Posts: 22
Hello there,

first of all i would like to thank everybody who is making these mods. i played bg as a child and again around 5 years ago with the EEs. some weeks ago i was baffled to see on youtube what nice things are possible with all the mods and decided i will try a first heavily modded EET playtrough. very excited to fall again in love with this game.

even as a bg modding beginner i was able to install EET with the help of project infinity. as a base i used @morpheus562 newest weidu log and added some things myself. installation went smoothly for the most part. but i got a few (probably minor) errors i would like to ask you guys about:

these are the mod components that cause the errors:
  • The Tweaks Anthology - NPCs Don't Fight
    WARNING: internal label [95] not found in processed DLG [RASAA25J]
    ERROR: processing .D actions [cdtweaks/dlg/happy_bg2ee.d]: Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")
  • Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - All components
    Syntaxerror.
  • Rogue Rebalanced - Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards <- minor bug?
    WARNING: no effects altered on MISC2P.ITM
  • (Forgotten Armament - Update Existing In-Game Items) <- known minor bug will be fixed in next rev of FA
    WARNING: no effects altered on AMUL27.ITM

in the attachment you can find:
  1. my weidu log
  2. my pi installsequence
  3. the pi error logs

has anybody any idea what is causing these errors? and maybe how to resolve them?

Comments

• morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 250
    Forgotten Armament warning has been identified and the next version will include the corrections. RR is a warning that can be ignored.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,673
    Regarding the error for Tweaks Anthology, only the quick question: you did not try to install this after EET_End, or did you?
  • moe23moe23 Member Posts: 22
    Forgotten Armament warning has been identified and the next version will include the corrections. RR is a warning that can be ignored.

ah yes thank you for your fast response and of course for your mods and your video on pi + weidu logs, helped me a lot getting started.

2 problems less.
    jastey wrote: »
    Regarding the error for Tweaks Anthology, only the quick question: you did not try to install this after EET_End, or did you?

i did indeed. will put it in front of EET-End. thanks for the response.
    For Heros, Thieves and Moneylenders, the error message would be helpful. Best you post the contents of the DEBUG file into the mod support thread.
    jastey wrote: »
    For Heros, Thieves and Moneylenders, the error message would be helpful. Best you post the contents of the DEBUG file into the mod support thread.

okay. just to be sure, with debug file you mean the project infinity log file(s)? the ones i attachet to my first post?

the tweaks anthology problem is gone after rearranging it befor EET-end, thanks for that.
    No, I meant the actual [Hero, thieves and Moneylenerds - not sure what the exact name is].DEBUG file that should be created in the game folder. Is it there when using PI, too?
    The PI file is not really helpful in this case. :|
    edited September 2023
    ah okay it was there.

this one:
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    edited September 2023
    Look at the ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-HerThiMoney files and check if they have SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED at the end of them. If so, you can safely ignore these empty error messages.

Also, why do you have UB installed after EET_End?! MiH_tweaks before MiH Spell Pack? Klatu before content mods?

Tweaks can't affect stuff installed after them, so your result is very inconsistent there.
    edited September 2023
    regarding my install order i was a bit naive to think that i only need to "sort out" the conflicts shown in project infinity after i press set installsequence.

i now reordered everything to my best knowledge.

@GraionDilach would you be so kind and have another look at my installseqence? is there still something obviously wrong?

InstallSequence EET:
    EET:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - EET core (resource importation)
    bubb_revert_pathfinding:0;bubb_revert_pathfinding - Bubb's v2.6.6.0+ Pathfinding Revert
    infinity_ui:0;infinity_ui - Install Infinity UI++ Core Component
    infinity_ui:1;infinity_ui - Add Transparent Tooltip Background
    infinity_ui:2;infinity_ui - Update several strings in Dialog.tlk
    infinity_ui:6;infinity_ui - 4
    EEex:0;EEex - EEex
    EEex:1;EEex - Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature
    EEex:2;EEex - Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns
    EEex:3;EEex - Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar)
    EEex:4;EEex - Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar)
    EEex:5;EEex - Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar)
    B3-BubbsSpellMenuExtended-Main;Bubb's Spell Menu Extended - Bubb's Spell Menu Extended
    PS_BGEEClassicMovies_RestoreChapterDreamScreens;BG:EE Classic Movies - Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens
    C#AnotherFineHell-Main;Another Fine Hell for SoD - Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure
    C#AnotherFineHell-Extended;Another Fine Hell for SoD - Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content
    C#AnotherFineHell-ImoensChest;Another Fine Hell for SoD - PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content
    JasteySoDTweaks_PortalCloseToril;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always)
    JasteySoDTweaks_HephernaanTakesKey;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Locations;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Locations
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Characters_and_Dialogs;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Characters and Dialogs
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Sounds;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Sounds
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Items;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Items
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Wish_Options;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Wish Options
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_XP_for_Minor_Things;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored XP for Minor Things
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Lich_Deril;Almateria's Restoration Project - Lich Deril
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Random_Encounters;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Random Encounters
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Minor_Restorations;Almateria's Restoration Project - Minor Restorations
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Final_Slayer_Dream;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Final Slayer Dream
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Alternate_Slayer_Change;Almateria's Restoration Project - Alternate Slayer Change
    Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Waukeens_Promenade_Cutscene;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene
    ub:1;Unfinished Business - The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
    ub:2;Unfinished Business - Kalah and What He Was Promised
    ub:4;Unfinished Business - Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
    ub:5;Unfinished Business - The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
    ub:6;Unfinished Business - Restored Crooked Crane Inn
    ub:7;Unfinished Business - Restored Encounters
    ub:8;Unfinished Business - Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
    ub:9;Unfinished Business - Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
    ub:10;Unfinished Business - Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
    ub:12;Unfinished Business - Item Restorations
    ub:17;Unfinished Business - Corrected Character Names and Biographies
    ub:18;Unfinished Business - Restored Minor Dialogs
    ub:21;Unfinished Business - Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
    ub:22;Unfinished Business - Justifier Kit
    ub:23;Unfinished Business - Feralan Kit
    ub:24;Unfinished Business - Sarevok's Remorse
    d0questpack:1;d0questpack - All Creature & Area Improvements
    d0questpack:4;d0questpack - With Additional Random Encounters
    d0questpack:5;d0questpack - Additional Shadow Thieves Content
    d0questpack:6;d0questpack - Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
    d0questpack:7;d0questpack - Extended Reynald Sequence
    d0questpack:8;d0questpack - Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
    d0questpack:9;d0questpack - Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
    d0questpack:10;d0questpack - Revised Hell Trials
    d0questpack:12;d0questpack - IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only
    d0questpack:13;d0questpack - Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
    d0questpack:14;d0questpack - Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
    d0questpack:15;d0questpack - New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
    d0questpack:16;d0questpack - The Tragedy Of Besamen
    d0questpack:17;d0questpack - Further Slaver Involvement
    d0questpack:18;d0questpack - Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
    d0questpack:19;d0questpack - Nazariel The Lich
    d0questpack:20;d0questpack - Reward Negotiation
    d0questpack:21;d0questpack - Infernal Thievery
    Tidings:0;Tidings - Dark Tidings V. 1.4
    BS_BalduransSeatower-main;BS Balduran's Seatower - The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower
    bgqe_slimequest;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Slime Quest
    bgqe_familyquest;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Beregost Family Quest
    bgqe_babysitting;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...
    bgqe_nashkelmonster;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Nashkel Monster Quest
    bgqe_fallenpaladin;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Fallen Paladin Quest
    bgqe_undyinglove;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Undying Love Quest
    bgqe_orclover;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Lovesick Half-Orc
    bgqe_unexpectedhelp;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Unexpected Help Quest
    bgqe_drunk;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Drunk near Beregost Temple
    bgqe_noober;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Warm Place for Noober
    bgqe_bragesword;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Brage's Sword
    bgqe_seacharts;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Legal Sea Charts Sources
    bgqe_waterqueentemple;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple
    bgqe_worriedfarmer;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Worried Farmer
    bgqe_bodiesforgoodcause;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Bodies for a Good Cause
    bgqe_cordyrnokillingsil;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil
    AscalonsQuestpack-JobWellPaid;Ascalon's Questpack - A Job Well-Paid
    AscalonsQuestpack-FeastforGnolls;Ascalon's Questpack - A Feast for the Gnolls
    AscalonsQuestpack-Rabbit;Ascalon's Questpack - Original version: Ugh and Jumper are inside the cave.
    AscalonsQuestpack-Rabbit_alternative;Ascalon's Questpack - Alternative for compatibility: Ugh and Jumper are outside.
    AscalonsQuestpack-LostSon;Ascalon's Questpack - The Lost Son
    AscalonsQuestpack-WolvesMen_Beregost;Ascalon's Questpack - Quest uses house in Beregost.
    AscalonsQuestpack-GreatKarlini;Ascalon's Questpack - The Great Carlini
    AscalonsQuestpack-Gibberlings;Ascalon's Questpack - A Home for the Gibberlings
    AscalonsQuestpack-Fans;Ascalon's Questpack - Fangirls
    AscalonsQuestpack-SerpentsAbbathor;Ascalon's Questpack - Original version
    mih_eq:105;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Corporal Undead
    mih_eq:156;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Dragons
    mih_eq:143;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Golems
    mih_eq:151;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Liches
    mih_eq:106;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Magical Beasts
    mih_eq:107;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Monstrous Spiders
    mih_eq:104;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies
    mih_eq:108;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Revised Vampires
    mih_eq:150;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit
    mih_eq:109;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs
    mih_eq:112;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden
    mih_eq:113;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower
    mih_eq:149;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague
    mih_eq:154;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity
    mih_eq:115;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins
    mih_eq:116;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village
    mih_eq:117;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm
    mih_eq:119;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower
    mih_eq:114;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - The Surgeon's Plight
    mih_eq:118;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1)
    mih_eq:127;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort
    mih_eq:126;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple
    mih_eq:124;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site
    mih_eq:123;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb
    mih_eq:125;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters
    mih_eq:122;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters
    mih_eq:120;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Increase Enemy Group Size
    mih_eq:137;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches
    mih_eq:134;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair
    mih_eq:128;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs
    mih_eq:130;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches
    mih_eq:131;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers
    mih_eq:135;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Spellhold
    mih_eq:138;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar
    mih_eq:133;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins
    mih_eq:132;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Trademeet
    mih_eq:136;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Underdark
    mih_eq:155;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Amkethran
    mih_eq:148;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir
    mih_eq:141;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane
    mih_eq:142;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Saradush
    mih_eq:157;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave
    mih_eq:139;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep
    mih_eq:152;Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests - Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army
    c#sodboabri_AcknowledgeSceneBoareskyrBridge;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions
    c#sodboabri_TescriptionText;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge
    c#sodboabri_DifferentChoices;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Bridge Scene has Different Choices
    c#sodboabri_StatChanges;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge
    OL-EEEE-COAST-WAY;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads
    OL-EEEE-LONELY-PEAKS;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits
    OL-EEEE-GNOLL-STRONGHOLD;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold
    OL-EEEE-XANS-NEW-GROVE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave)
    OL-EEEE-CLOAKWOOD-BRIDGE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits
    OL-EEEE-WYVERN-CAVE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave
    OL-EEEE-UNDERCITY;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.)
    alternatives:0;Alternatives - Alternatives
    HerThiMoney:0;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
    HerThiMoney:10;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
    HerThiMoney:20;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin)
    HerThiMoney:30;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)
    lucy:0;Lucy the Wyvern - Lucy the Wyvern
    SotSC:0;Shades of the Sword Coast - Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE
    L#-INNERSHADE-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: Innershade - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    L#-TOTDG-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    L#-WHITEQUEEN-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: The White Queen - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    L#-ISNF;Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget - Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
    L#-ESONG-NOPATCH;Eilistraee's Song - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    L#-ALSANDS-NOPATCH;Athkatlan Grounds: Alabaster Sands - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
    L#-SEDGE-NOPATCH;Athkatlan Grounds: Southern Edge - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    TangledIsle:0;Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
    L#-OOZESLOUNGE;Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums
    BridgesBlock:0;Athkatlan Grounds: Bridge's Block - Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block
    bg1npc_project-main;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications
    bg1npc_project-banters_quests_interjections;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
    bg1npc_project-eebantertiming_normal;The BG1NPC Project - Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs)
    bg1npc_project-sarevokdiary_sixofspades;The BG1NPC Project - SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary
    bg1npc_project-pid;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
    Imoen4Ever-BGII-ImoenReturnsChapter2;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2
    Imoen4Ever-BGII-DialoguesContentSoA;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA
    Imoen4Ever-BGII-YoshimoBrynnlaw;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw
    Imoen4Ever-BGII-ImoenProtectionSpellChapter2&3;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3
    Imoen4Ever-BGII-Compatibility_Saerileth_Alternatives;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth
    Imoen4Ever-SoD-ImoeninGroupKorlaszDungeon;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon
    Imoen4Ever-SoD-ImoenReturnsCamp;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000)
    Imoen4Ever-SoD-BetterReasonPalace;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace
    Imoen4Ever-SoD-CutesceneImoenDukeJannath;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath
    Imoen4Ever-SoD-DialoguesContentChapters8to12;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12
    Imoen4Ever-SoD-UnifyPortrait_SoDPortrait;Imoen 4 Ever - Use Imoen's SoD Portrait after Korlasz' Crypt
    AY-ChattyImoen-CharSnds;Chatty Imoen - Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds
    PPGBanterPacks-soa;Banter Packs - Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
    PPGBanterPacks-soa_banteraccelerator;Banter Packs - Install SOA Banter Accelerator script?(Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
    PPGBanterPacks-tob;Banter Packs - Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
    PPGBanterPacks-tob_banteraccelerator;Banter Packs - Install TOB Banter Accelerator script?(Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
    iep_banters;IEP Extended Banters - Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA
    iep_banters_minsc_aerie_tob;IEP Extended Banters - Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB
    iep_banters_imoen_restropection_tob;IEP Extended Banters - Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB
    iep_banters_anomen_romance_wakeup;IEP Extended Banters - Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok)
    iep_restored_npc_interjection_underdark;IEP Extended Banters - Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark
    ForgottenArmament-AddItems;Forgotten Armament - Add New Items to the Game
    ForgottenArmament-UpdateItems;Forgotten Armament - Update Existing In-Game Items
    ForgottenArmament-Breach;Forgotten Armament - Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries
    ForgottenArmament-NWNStyleWeapons;Forgotten Armament - NWN2 Style Weapons
    ForgottenArmament-StatIncreaseItems;Forgotten Armament - Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase
    ForgottenArmament-NerfAPR;Forgotten Armament - Nerf APR Increasing One-Handed Melee Weapons
    ForgottenArmament-CritImmunity2;Forgotten Armament - Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits
    ForgottenArmament-SetBonus;Forgotten Armament - Add Set Bonuses to Items
    u#_under-represented_items;Under-Represented Items - Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale II
    mih_ip:101;mih_ip - Made in Heaven: Item Pack
    hammers:0;hammers - Thrown Hammers
    hammers:15;hammers - Thrown Spiritual Hammers
    hammers:25;hammers - Normal throwing hammers
    hammers:35;hammers - +1 throwing weapons
    hammers:50;hammers - Additional magic items
    item_rev:1042;item_rev - Without Movement Speed Penalties
    item_rev:2;item_rev - With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure
    item_rev:9;item_rev - Stealth is Penalized by Armor
    c2_item_upgrade_soa_seamless;Item Upgrade - Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades)
    c2_item_upgrade_tob_seamless;Item Upgrade - Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades)
    mih_sp:101;Made in Heaven: Spell Pack - Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack
    mih_sp:102;Made in Heaven: Spell Pack - Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack
    mih_sp:112;Made in Heaven: Spell Pack - No Elemental Mind Battle
    mih_sp:113;Made in Heaven: Spell Pack - Spell Improvements (see readme)
    mih_sp:114;Made in Heaven: Spell Pack - Expanded Temple Services
    mih_sp:123;Made in Heaven: Spell Pack - Sixth Circle Spell Scrolls in Siege of Dragonspear
    A7-IMPROVEDARCHER-BOWS_AND_AMMO;Improved Archer Kit - Add +4 arrows, bolts and powerful bows to the game
    BardicWonders:0;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
    BardicWonders:1;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
    BardicWonders:2;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
    BardicWonders:3;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    BardicWonders:4;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    BardicWonders:5;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
    BardicWonders:6;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    BardicWonders:8;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
    BardicWonders:9;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
    BardicWonders:10;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
    BardicWonders:11;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Items
    ArtisansKitpack:1002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:1000;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:1001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage)
    ArtisansKitpack:1008;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:1009;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:1100;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul
    ArtisansKitpack:2002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:3001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:3002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:3005;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:5001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:5002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:7001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:7002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:7003;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:7005;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:8001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:9001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:10002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:20000;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit)
    ArtisansKitpack:20001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit)
    Morpheus562sKitpackBattleMaster;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Battle Master Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackBattlerager1;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Assign kit to Korgan
    Morpheus562sKitpackDragoon;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Dragoon Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackPsiWarrior;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Psi Warrior Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackShieldBreaker;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Shield Breaker Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackDBSarevok;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Assign kit to Sarevok
    Morpheus562sKitpackRashemaar1;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Assign kit to Minsc
    Morpheus562sKitpackChampionWild;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Champion of the Wild Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackChampionSilver;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Champion of the Silver Flame
    Morpheus562sKitpackTemplar;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Templar Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackReaver;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Reaver Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackArchmage;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Archmage Prestige Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackEldritchScion;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Install Eldritch Scion Kit
    Morpheus562sKitpackStormlord2;Morpheus562's Kitpack - Assign kit to Jaheira (Throwing Axe Focus)
    a!_sns_base_component;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)
    a!_sns_items;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Add new bardic store and thief items
    a!_sns_kit_acrobat;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Acrobat bard kit
    a!_sns_kit_chorister;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Chorister bard kit
    a!_sns_kit_dirgesinger;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Dirgesinger bard kit
    a!_sns_kit_luring_piper;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Luring Piper bard kit
    a!_sns_kit_adventurer;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Adventurer thief kit
    a!_sns_kit_burglar;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Burglar thief kit
    a!_sns_kit_soulknife;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Soulknife thief kit
    a!_sns_kit_sharpshooter;Song and Silence: A Mod for Bards and Thieves - Install Sharpshooter thief kit
    rr:0;rr - Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards
    rr:1;rr - Thief kit revisions
    rr:2;rr - Thief High Level Ability revisions
    rr:3;rr - Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills
    rr:7;rr - Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards
    rr:8;rr - Upgradeable Equipment
    rr:11;rr - Chosen of Cyric encounter
    rr:12;rr - Shadow Thief Improvements
    cd_tweaks_iwd_casting_graphics;IWDification - Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
    cd_iwdification_2h_axes;IWDification - Two-Handed Axe Item Pack
    cd_tweaks_bard_spell_progression_unnerfed;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression
    cd_tweaks_paladin_spell_progression_iwd;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression
    cd_tweaks_ranger_spell_progression_iwd;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression
    cd_iwdification_arcane_spells;IWDification - IWD Arcane Spell Pack
    cd_iwdification_divine_spells;IWDification - IWD Divine Spell Pack
    A7-TOTLM-BG2EE-MAIN;Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate - Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate
    SkillsAndAbilitiesNewHLA;Skills and Abilities - Add New HLAs for ALL Classes and Kits
    SkillsAndAbilitiesUpdateHLA;Skills and Abilities - Update Existing HLAs
    SkillsAndAbilitiesBard2;Skills and Abilities - Add Lockpicking and Find/Disarm Traps
    SkillsAndAbilitiesBlade;Skills and Abilities - Blade Kit Enhancements
    SkillsAndAbilitiesSongDuration;Skills and Abilities - Bard Songs Last 1 Turn
    SkillsAndAbilitiesFighter;Skills and Abilities - Add New Fighter Abilities
    SkillsAndAbilitiesWeaponProf1;Skills and Abilities - Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Master (3 pips) in Weapon Proficiencies
    SkillsAndAbilitiesMonk;Skills and Abilities - Update Skills for Monks
    SkillsAndAbilitiesMonk2;Skills and Abilities - Add New Monk Abilities
    SkillsAndAbilitiesDI1;Skills and Abilities - Wizard Slayer Kit Enhancements
    SkillsAndAbilitiesPaladin1;Skills and Abilities - Add New Paladin Abilities
    SkillsAndAbilitiesInquisitor1;Skills and Abilities - Allow Inquisitor Kit to Cast Divine Spells
    SkillsAndAbilitiesTurnUndead;Skills and Abilities - Turn Undead Overhaul
    SkillsAndAbilitiesUpdateArcher;Skills and Abilities - Update Archer to provide to hit and damage bonuses per the kit description
    SkillsAndAbilitiesWeapStyle;Skills and Abilities - Update Weapon Fighting Styles
    SkillsAndAbilitiesNewProf3;Skills and Abilities - NWN2 Style Proficiency Progression
    SkillsAndAbilitiesSTR;Skills and Abilities - 2H Weapon Additional Strength Bonus
    PnP_Celestials;"P&P Celestials" - PnP Celestials
    PnP_Celestials_animations;"P&P Celestials" - Deva and Planetar Animations
    Ascension-RewrittenFinalChapterOfToB;Ascension - Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal
    Ascension-BalthazarCanBeRedeemed;Ascension - Balthazar can be redeemed
    Ascension-ImprovedSarevokPlayerInteractions;Ascension - Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions
    Ascension-ImprovedImoenPlayerInteractions;Ascension - Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal
    Ascension-ImprovedSlayerTransformation;Ascension - Improved Slayer Transformation
    Ascension-DavidGaiderExpandedEpilogues;Ascension - David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs
    Ascension-TougherAbazigal;Ascension - Tougher Abazigal
    Ascension-TougherBalthazar;Ascension - Tougher Balthazar
    Ascension-TougherDemogorgon;Ascension - Tougher Demogorgon
    Ascension-TougherGromnir;Ascension - Tougher Gromnir
    Ascension-TougherIllasera;Ascension - Tougher Illasera
    Ascension-TougherYagaShura;Ascension - Tougher Yaga-Shura
    Ascension-ExtendedEpiloguesForEENPCbyShawne;Ascension - Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne
    Ascension-SlightlyImprovedCutscenes;Ascension - Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW
    TacticsRemix-Kuroisan;Tactics Remix - "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
    TacticsRemix-Ritual;Tactics Remix - The Ritual
    TacticsRemix-RedBadge;Tactics Remix - "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
    TacticsRemix-LichDocks;Tactics Remix - Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
    TacticsRemix-GnomeFI;Tactics Remix - Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
    TacticsRemix-Irenicus;Tactics Remix - Improved Irenicus
    TacticsRemix-GuardedCompound;Tactics Remix - Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
    TacticsRemix-TwistedRune;Tactics Remix - Improved Twisted Rune
    TacticsRemix-DemonKnights;Tactics Remix - Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
    TacticsRemix-Kangaxx;Tactics Remix - Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
    TacticsRemix-CryptKing;Tactics Remix - Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
    TacticsRemix-CopperCoronet;Tactics Remix - Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
    TacticsRemix-SmallTeethPass;Tactics Remix - Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
    TacticsRemix-DrizztBGEE;Tactics Remix - Morpheus562's Improved Drizzt (BGEE)
    A7-HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE-MAIN;High Quality soundclips for BG2:EE extended content - Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content
    PPE:0;PPE - Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component
    PPE:100;PPE - Sequenced
    PPE:20;PPE - Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits
    PPE:25;PPE - Edwin/Edwina
    PPE:30;PPE - Ust Natha Drow NPCs
    EET_Tweaks:4020;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Higher framerates support
    EET_Tweaks:4060;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Wand Case
    EET_Tweaks:4070;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Key Ring
    mih_tweaks:109;mih_tweaks - Spell Level affects Saving Throws
    klatu:1020;klatu - Prepared Wishes
    klatu:1040;klatu - Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class
    klatu:1050;klatu - Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers
    klatu:2080;klatu - Drop Equipment on Disintegration
    klatu:2090;klatu - Drop Equipment on Petrification
    klatu:2100;klatu - Drop Equipment on Imprisonment
    klatu:2110;klatu - Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence)
    klatu:2120;klatu - Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence)
    klatu:2130;klatu - Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic)
    d5_random_tweaks:5010;SD's Random Tweaks - Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections
    d5_random_tweaks:1152;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Faerie Fire
    d5_random_tweaks:2209;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Luck Affect Whole Party
    d5_random_tweaks:2217;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles
    d5_random_tweaks:2224;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Glitterdust
    d5_random_tweaks:2251;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave
    d5_random_tweaks:1202;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round
    d5_random_tweaks:1207;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration
    d5_random_tweaks:1212;SD's Random Tweaks - Tweak Slow Poison
    d5_random_tweaks:1251;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance
    d5_random_tweaks:2324;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR
    d5_random_tweaks:1323;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity
    d5_random_tweaks:2451;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary
    d5_random_tweaks:1404;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions'
    d5_random_tweaks:1451;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly
    d5_random_tweaks:1611;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells
    d5_random_tweaks:1710;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Slow Effect to Holy Word
    d5_random_tweaks:3010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense
    d5_random_tweaks:3020;SD's Random Tweaks - Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring
    d5_random_tweaks:3030;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Detonating Weapons
    d5_random_tweaks:3040;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor
    d5_random_tweaks:3080;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp
    d5_random_tweaks:4010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects
    #L-SOD-STAT_BASED_OPTIONS;Road to Discovery for SoD - SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-main;Road to Discovery for SoD - Main Component: Tracking System
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-consistency;Road to Discovery for SoD - Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-aware_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - Officers Are Aware
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-consistency_reply_options;Road to Discovery for SoD - Give PC Informed Reply Options
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-PC_tells_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - PC Can Tell the Officers
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-officers_reactions;Road to Discovery for SoD - Add Officers Reactions
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-additional_infopoints;Road to Discovery for SoD - Additional Info Points
    SoDRoadToDiscovery-additional_communication_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - Add Additional Communication with Officers
    cd_tweaks_viconia_skin_color;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
    cd_tweaks_avatar_morphing_script;The Tweaks Anthology - Avatar Morphing Script
    cd_tweaks_weapon_animation_tweaks;The Tweaks Anthology - Weapon Animation Tweaks
    cd_tweaks_icon_improvements;The Tweaks Anthology - Icon Improvements
    cd_tweaks_force_all_dialogue_to_pause;The Tweaks Anthology - Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
    cd_tweaks_fix_boo_squeak;The Tweaks Anthology - Fix Boo's Squeak
    cd_tweaks_unique_icons;The Tweaks Anthology - Only replace icons that aren't already unique
    cd_tweaks_char_colors_normal_helms_shields;The Tweaks Anthology - For non-magical shields and helmets
    cd_tweaks_remove_equipped_blur_effects;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove blur effect
    cd_tweaks_replace_fire_cold_resist_icons;The Tweaks Anthology - Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]
    cd_tweaks_more_interjections;The Tweaks Anthology - More Interjections
    cd_tweaks_alter_wounded_triggers;The Tweaks Anthology - Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
    cd_tweaks_reveal_cloakwood_1;The Tweaks Anthology - First area only
    cd_tweaks_improved_athkatla_guard;The Tweaks Anthology - Improved Athkatlan City Guard
    cd_tweaks_gradual_drow_item_disintegration;The Tweaks Anthology - Gradual Drow Item Disintegration
    cd_tweaks_breakable_armor_bg;The Tweaks Anthology - Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor
    cd_tweaks_mp_kickout_dialogue;The Tweaks Anthology - Improved Multi-Player Kick-Out Dialogues
    cd_tweaks_send_bg_npcs_to_inn;The Tweaks Anthology - Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]
    cd_tweaks_stores_sell_higher_stacks;The Tweaks Anthology - Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
    cd_tweaks_multi_stronghold_class_restriction;The Tweaks Anthology - Keep class restrictions
    cd_tweaks_edwina;The Tweaks Anthology - Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]
    cd_tweaks_cromwell_updates_wk_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items
    cd_tweaks_cespenar_updates_soa_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes
    cd_tweaks_change_cloakwood_trigger;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]
    cd_tweaks_weapon_styles_for_all;The Tweaks Anthology - Weapon Styles for All
    cd_tweaks_remove_xp_cap;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove experience cap
    cd_tweaks_more_dual_classes;The Tweaks Anthology - Expanded Dual-Class Options
    cd_tweaks_protection_items_all;The Tweaks Anthology - No restrictions
    cd_tweaks_item_spells_at_char_level;The Tweaks Anthology - Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
    cd_tweaks_shopkeeper_id_hybrid;The Tweaks Anthology - Hybrid of both methods
    cd_tweaks_grandmastery_bonus_true;The Tweaks Anthology - True grandmastery [Baldurdash]
    cd_tweaks_0_weight_created_weapons;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight
    cd_tweaks_alter_thac0_table;The Tweaks Anthology - Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table
    cd_tweaks_sorc_spell_progression;The Tweaks Anthology - Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table
    cd_tweaks_mage_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
    cd_tweaks_cleric_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
    cd_tweaks_druid_spell_progression_pnp_cleric_level;The Tweaks Anthology - Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table
    cd_tweaks_arcane_divine_save_penalties;The Tweaks Anthology - Arcane and divine magic
    cd_tweaks_celestial_cap_removal;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]
    cd_tweaks_remove_class_racial_restrictions;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes
    cd_tweaks_alter_dualclass_humans_yes_nonhumans_yes;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow non-humans to dual-class
    cd_tweaks_multiclass_allow_all_limited;The Tweaks Anthology - Install options one and three (everyone can multi-class anything they can single-class)
    cd_tweaks_cleric_multis_loosen_equipment_restrictions;The Tweaks Anthology - Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi- and Dual-Classes
    cd_tweaks_druid_multis_loosen_equipment_restrictions;The Tweaks Anthology - Loosen equipment restrictions for druid multi- and dual-classes
    cd_tweaks_specialization_apr_bonus_for_all;The Tweaks Anthology - Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization [subtledoctor]
    cd_tweaks_loosen_shield_restrictions;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields [Angel]
    cd_tweaks_faster_dearnise_keep_timer;The Tweaks Anthology - Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests
    cd_tweaks_max_hp_at_l1;The Tweaks Anthology - Max HP at Level One
    cd_tweaks_higher_hp_at_levelup_max;The Tweaks Anthology - Maximum
    cd_tweaks_extend_hp_rolls_to_l20;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]
    cd_tweaks_maximum_hp_npcs_all;The Tweaks Anthology - For all creatures in game
    cd_tweaks_easy_spell_learning_no_cap;The Tweaks Anthology - 100% learn spells and no maximum cap
    cd_tweaks_bottomless_bags;The Tweaks Anthology - Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
    cd_tweaks_restoration_no_fatigue;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells
    cd_tweaks_store_rep_low_rep_discount;The Tweaks Anthology - Low Reputation Store Discount [Sabre]
    cd_tweaks_increase_ammo_stacks_120;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 120
    cd_tweaks_increase_gem_stacks_120;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 120
    cd_tweaks_increase_potion_stacks_120;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 120
    cd_tweaks_increase_scroll_stacks_120;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 120
    cd_tweaks_happy_patch_angry_never_leave;The Tweaks Anthology - NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]
    cd_tweaks_npcs_never_fight;The Tweaks Anthology - NPCs Don't Fight
    cd_tweaks_happy_neutrals;The Tweaks Anthology - Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]
    cd_tweaks_no_drow_avatars_in_underdark;The Tweaks Anthology - No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]
    cd_tweaks_sellable_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Sellable Items [icelus]
    cd_tweaks_taerom_makes_multiple_ankheg_armor;The Tweaks Anthology - Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]
    cd_tweaks_universal_four_weapon_slots;The Tweaks Anthology - Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots
    cd_tweaks_personalize_savename_opt3;The Tweaks Anthology - Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name
    cd_tweaks_no_store_depreciation;The Tweaks Anthology - No Depreciation in Stores
    cd_tweaks_reduced_party_chunking;The Tweaks Anthology - Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly
    cd_tweaks_adjust_evil_npc_reactions;The Tweaks Anthology - Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls
    cd_tweaks_tob_style_npcs;The Tweaks Anthology - ToB-Style NPCs
    cd_tweaks_allow_npc_pairs_to_separate;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow NPC Pairs to Separate
    cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_edwin_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
    cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_jaheira_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
    cd_tweaks_ng_jaheira;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment
    cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_minsc_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
    cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_viconia_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
    cd_tweaks_ne_korgan;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment
    cd_tweaks_move_boo_into_inventory;The Tweaks Anthology - Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack
    cd_tweaks_protect_sharteel;The Tweaks Anthology - Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge
    EET_end:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - End - Standard installation
    stratagems:3505;Sword Coast Stratagems - Wider selection of random scrolls
    stratagems:3551;Sword Coast Stratagems - Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range
    stratagems:3580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage
    stratagems:4115;Sword Coast Stratagems - Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five
    stratagems:5080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast
    stratagems:5900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
    stratagems:6000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter general AI
    stratagems:6010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Better calls for help
    stratagems:6030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Mages
    stratagems:6040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Priests
    stratagems:6100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Potions for NPCs
    stratagems:6200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Spiders
    stratagems:6300;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter sirines and dryads
    stratagems:6310;Sword Coast Stratagems - Slightly smarter carrion crawlers
    stratagems:6320;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter basilisks
    stratagems:6500;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved golems
    stratagems:6510;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved fiends and celestials
    stratagems:6520;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter genies
    stratagems:6540;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter dragons
    stratagems:6550;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter beholders
    stratagems:6560;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter mind flayers
    stratagems:6570;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter githyanki
    stratagems:6580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Vampires
    stratagems:6590;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain
    stratagems:6800;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Illasera
    stratagems:6810;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Gromnir
    stratagems:6820;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Yaga-Shura
    stratagems:6830;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Abazigal
    stratagems:6840;Sword Coast Stratagems - Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI
    stratagems:6850;Sword Coast Stratagems - Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI
    stratagems:7000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved doppelgangers
    stratagems:7010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
    stratagems:7020;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved deployment for parties of assassins
    stratagems:7030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved kobolds
    stratagems:7040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Relocated bounty hunters
    stratagems:7050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Ulcaster
    stratagems:7060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Balduran's Isle
    stratagems:7070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Durlag's Tower
    stratagems:7080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Demon Cultists
    stratagems:7090;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Cloakwood Druids
    stratagems:7100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bassilus
    stratagems:7110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drasus party
    stratagems:7130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Red Wizards
    stratagems:7140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Undercity assassins
    stratagems:7150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction
    stratagems:7200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-two end battle
    stratagems:7210;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-three end battle
    stratagems:7220;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-four end battle
    stratagems:7230;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-five end battle
    stratagems:7250;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved final battle
    stratagems:7900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved minor encounters
    stratagems:8000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Make the starting dungeon slightly harder
    stratagems:8010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Shade Lord
    stratagems:8020;Sword Coast Stratagems - Spellcasting Demiliches
    stratagems:8040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider
    stratagems:8050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Random Encounters
    stratagems:8060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")
    stratagems:8070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Unseeing Eye
    stratagems:8080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bodhi
    stratagems:8085;Sword Coast Stratagems - Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities
    stratagems:8100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold
    stratagems:8110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Sahuagin
    stratagems:8120;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Beholder hive
    stratagems:8130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Rebalanced troll regeneration
    stratagems:8140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drow
    stratagems:8150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Watcher's Keep
    stratagems:8160;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Fire Giant temple
    stratagems:8170;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Sendai's Enclave
    stratagems:8180;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Abazigal's Lair
    stratagems:8190;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Minor Encounters
    atweaks:100;atweaks - Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters
    atweaks:101;atweaks - Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack
    atweaks:102;atweaks - Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon
    atweaks:103;atweaks - Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability
    atweaks:110;atweaks - Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level
    atweaks:120;atweaks - Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins
    atweaks:125;atweaks - Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience
    atweaks:130;atweaks - Additional racial traits for Dwarves
    atweaks:140;atweaks - Additional racial traits for Gnomes
    atweaks:210;atweaks - Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars
    atweaks:213;atweaks - Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings
    atweaks:261;atweaks - Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls
    atweaks:302;atweaks - Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna
    atweaks:310;atweaks - Distinctive creature coloring
    atweaks:315;atweaks - Distinctive creature soundsets
    EnhancedPowergamingScripts-MainAccelerated;Enhanced Powergaming Scripts - Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed
    EnhancedPowergamingScripts-Celestials;Enhanced Powergaming Scripts - Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials
    EnhancedPowergamingScripts-Simulacrum;Enhanced Powergaming Scripts - Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum

regarding Heros, Thieves and Moneylenders. still same errors. there are the following lines includeded in the debug file:
    HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2 1 0 Installed
    HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2 1 10 Installed
    HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2 1 20 Installed
    HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2 1 30 Installed ~Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)~

but at the very end there is only one component showing as SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED:
    SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)

so is everything okay?

did it install all 4 components or just the one?

Setup-HerThiMoney.debug:

Post edited by moe23 on
  • morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 250
    Forgotten Armament needs to come AFTER mods that add items.

Skills and Abilities needs to come AFTER SCS.

Tactics Remix needs to be split both BEFORE and AFTER SCS. Please refer to the readme for what comes before scs and after scs. The installer also breaks out the components into which group these fall into. I also released a new version of this last night, so please use that (it introduces new components).

I am currently using the infinity UI, but would not recommend it unless you want to be a tester for it (I am optimistic this opinion will change as updates are made to it). Lefreut is fully baked and Dragonspear UI++ is more polished.
    edited September 2023
    ah yes i will fix this and update to latest version. thanks for the hints, it all comes together slowly. i think now there is no way around reading thru EVERY readme i can find to avoid such mistakes.

i played a bit around with the UIs and find the infinity ui to be very nice. its very promising, really hope pecca will bring this one on par with the polishing state of Dragonspear UI++. he already showed a spoiler where the ui incorporates the BGRadarOverlay, that is some next level stuff i really love to see!
    was able to include the "fixes" from drunktiefling, which also include a colour scheme change to blue which i really like.
    i'm monitoring the thread with a hawkeye ;)

i think i still need some time to get everything right befor i start a whole playthrough. till then i will test infinity ui, mabye its ready till then, if not i will change to lefreut or dragonspearui++.
    @morpheus562 thanks for the help. i have one more question regarding possible conflics of S&S, RR, and IWDIfication.

in your weiDU they come in this order:

1. IWD
    2. SnS
    3. RR

in project infinity it shows that a global rule of IWD is that it has to come after RR.

so shouldn't it be:

1. RR
    2. IWD
    3. SnS

what would you suggest?

my current weiDU log:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING\BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's v2.6.6.0+ Pathfinding Revert: 1.1
    ~INFINITY_UI\INFINITY_UI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Infinity UI++ Core Component: v0.5
    ~INFINITY_UI\INFINITY_UI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: v0.5
    ~INFINITY_UI\INFINITY_UI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: v0.5
    ~INFINITY_UI\INFINITY_UI.TP2~ #0 #6 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 4: v0.5
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v4.6
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.26
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v11.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v11.1
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~TIDINGS\SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.4
    ~BST\SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.8
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper -> Original version: Ugh and Jumper are inside the cave.: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Original version: 5.1
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v6
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.1
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.1
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.3
    ~INNERSHADE\SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
    ~TOTDG\TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.9
    ~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.93
    ~ISNF\ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
    ~EILISTRAEE\SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.3
    ~ALABASTERSANDS\ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
    ~TANGLEDISLE\TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.2
    ~OOZE\OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK\BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #160 // IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #170 // IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v32
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Unify Imoen's Portrait -> Use Imoen's SoD Portrait after Korlasz' Crypt: v11.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: 1.5
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
    ~UNDERREP\SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale II: v12
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v8
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER\A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and powerful bows to the game: v4.0
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v3
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #10 // NWN2 Style Weapons: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nerf APR Increasing One-Handed Melee Weapons: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Update Critical Hit Immunity -> Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Add Set Bonuses to Items: v3.0
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: V4 Beta 10
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor: V4 Beta 10
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #102 // Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #112 // No Elemental Mind Battle: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #113 // Spell Improvements (see readme): v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #114 // Expanded Temple Services: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #123 // Sixth Circle Spell Scrolls in Siege of Dragonspear: v7
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Items
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 4.31
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install Battle Master Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #151 // Install Battlerager Kit -> Assign kit to Korgan: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Dragoon Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Install Psi Warrior Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #120 // Install Shield Breaker Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #141 // Install Deathbringer Prestige Kit -> Assign kit to Sarevok: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #201 // Install Rashemaar Berserker Kit -> Assign kit to Minsc: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #210 // Install Champion of the Wild Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Champion of the Silver Flame: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #310 // Install Templar Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #320 // Install Reaver Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #600 // Archmage Prestige Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #900 // Install Eldritch Scion Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1102 // Install Stormlord Multiclass Kit for Fighter/Druids -> Assign kit to Jaheira (Throwing Axe Focus): v3.1
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Luring Piper bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v16
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.6-beta
    ~CELESTIALS\SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9
    ~CELESTIALS\SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~MIH_TWEAKS\SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #109 // Spell Level affects Saving Throws: v3
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 2.0
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1035 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> First area only: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-Out Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters -> Arcane and divine magic: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multi-class anything they can single-class): v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi- and Dual-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi- and Dual-Classes -> Loosen equipment restrictions for druid multi- and dual-classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization [subtledoctor]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount [Sabre]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC Pairs to Separate: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v16
    ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #143 // Revised Golems: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #151 // Revised Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #107 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #104 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #150 // Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #113 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #149 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #154 // Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #115 // Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #117 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #119 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #127 // Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #126 // Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #124 // Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #125 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #120 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #137 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #134 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #128 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #130 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #131 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #138 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #133 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #136 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #148 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #141 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #157 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #139 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3551 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Irenicus: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Twisted Rune: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #14 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #17 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #19 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #29 // Morpheus562's Improved Drizzt (BGEE): v0.6-beta
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #710 // Add New HLAs for ALL Classes and Kits: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #720 // Update Existing HLAs: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #12 // Update Skills for Bards -> Add Lockpicking and Find/Disarm Traps: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #130 // Blade Kit Enhancements: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #180 // Bard Songs Last 1 Turn: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #150 // Add New Fighter Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #141 // Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Higher than Specialized (2 pips) in Weapons Proficiencies -> Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Master (3 pips) in Weapon Proficiencies: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #20 // Update Skills for Monks: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add New Monk Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #50 // Wizard Slayer Kit Enhancements: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add New Paladin Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // Allow Inquisitor Kit to Cast Divine Spells: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #120 // Turn Undead Overhaul: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #170 // Update Archer to provide to hit and damage bonuses per the kit description: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #300 // Update Weapon Fighting Styles: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #313 // Overhaul Proficiency System - Add New Proficiencies and Weapon Styles -> NWN2 Style Proficiency Progression: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #400 // 2H Weapon Additional Strength Bonus: v2.0
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v12.3.1
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v12.3.1
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v12.3.1
    edited October 2023
    when i switch from infinity ui to dragonspear or lefreut i always get an error for the SCS AI component:
    ERROR: cannot convert feedback_yloc or %feedback_yloc% to an integer
    ERROR: [ui.menu] -> [override/ui.menu] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

i know its most likely because of the difficulty slider that SCS changes in the ui but i dont know why this works with infinity ui but not with the other ui mods.

from what i read bouth should be compatible with SCS!?

thankfull for any tips.

Dragonspear UI - WeiDU log:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING\BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's v2.6.6.0+ Pathfinding Revert: 1.1
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #11 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v4.6
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.26
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #14 // Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v11.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v11.1
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~TIDINGS\SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.4
    ~BST\SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.8
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper -> Original version: Ugh and Jumper are inside the cave.: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Original version: 5.1
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v6
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.1
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.1
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.3
    ~INNERSHADE\SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
    ~TOTDG\TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.9
    ~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.93
    ~ISNF\ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
    ~EILISTRAEE\SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.3
    ~ALABASTERSANDS\ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
    ~TANGLEDISLE\TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.2
    ~OOZE\OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK\BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #160 // IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #170 // IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v32
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Unify Imoen's Portrait -> Use Imoen's SoD Portrait after Korlasz' Crypt: v11.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: 1.5
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
    ~UNDERREP\SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale II: v12
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v8
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER\A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and powerful bows to the game: v4.0
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v3
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #10 // NWN2 Style Weapons: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nerf APR Increasing One-Handed Melee Weapons: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Update Critical Hit Immunity -> Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Add Set Bonuses to Items: v3.0
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: V4 Beta 10
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor: V4 Beta 10
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #102 // Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #112 // No Elemental Mind Battle: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #113 // Spell Improvements (see readme): v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #114 // Expanded Temple Services: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #123 // Sixth Circle Spell Scrolls in Siege of Dragonspear: v7
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Items
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 4.31
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install Battle Master Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #151 // Install Battlerager Kit -> Assign kit to Korgan: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Dragoon Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Install Psi Warrior Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #120 // Install Shield Breaker Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #141 // Install Deathbringer Prestige Kit -> Assign kit to Sarevok: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #201 // Install Rashemaar Berserker Kit -> Assign kit to Minsc: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #210 // Install Champion of the Wild Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Champion of the Silver Flame: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #310 // Install Templar Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #320 // Install Reaver Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #600 // Archmage Prestige Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #900 // Install Eldritch Scion Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1102 // Install Stormlord Multiclass Kit for Fighter/Druids -> Assign kit to Jaheira (Throwing Axe Focus): v3.1
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Luring Piper bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v16
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.6-beta
    ~CELESTIALS\SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9
    ~CELESTIALS\SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~MIH_TWEAKS\SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #109 // Spell Level affects Saving Throws: v3
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 2.0
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1035 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> First area only: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-Out Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters -> Arcane and divine magic: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multi-class anything they can single-class): v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi- and Dual-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi- and Dual-Classes -> Loosen equipment restrictions for druid multi- and dual-classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization [subtledoctor]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount [Sabre]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC Pairs to Separate: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v16
    ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #143 // Revised Golems: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #151 // Revised Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #107 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #104 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #150 // Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #113 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #149 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #154 // Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #115 // Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #117 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #119 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #127 // Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #126 // Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #124 // Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #125 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #120 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #137 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #134 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #128 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #130 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #131 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #138 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #133 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #136 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #148 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #141 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #157 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #139 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3551 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Irenicus: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Twisted Rune: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #14 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #17 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #19 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #29 // Morpheus562's Improved Drizzt (BGEE): v0.6-beta
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #710 // Add New HLAs for ALL Classes and Kits: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #720 // Update Existing HLAs: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #12 // Update Skills for Bards -> Add Lockpicking and Find/Disarm Traps: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #130 // Blade Kit Enhancements: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #180 // Bard Songs Last 1 Turn: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #150 // Add New Fighter Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #141 // Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Higher than Specialized (2 pips) in Weapons Proficiencies -> Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Master (3 pips) in Weapon Proficiencies: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #20 // Update Skills for Monks: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add New Monk Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #50 // Wizard Slayer Kit Enhancements: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add New Paladin Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // Allow Inquisitor Kit to Cast Divine Spells: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #120 // Turn Undead Overhaul: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #170 // Update Archer to provide to hit and damage bonuses per the kit description: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #300 // Update Weapon Fighting Styles: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #313 // Overhaul Proficiency System - Add New Proficiencies and Weapon Styles -> NWN2 Style Proficiency Progression: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #400 // 2H Weapon Additional Strength Bonus: v2.0
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v12.3.1
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v12.3.1
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v12.3.1

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-STRATAGEMS-5900.log:

• GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    You get that error with InfinityUI. Lefreut and Dragonspear works. InfinityUI is newer than SCS and SCS doesn't handle it (it's also not compatible with a few other UI tweaks, like Tome and Blood's Identify change). Change strataegem.ini so that SCS installs the finetuning menu as an innate.
    edited October 2023
    strange. it was like i said InfinityUI worked, DragonspearUI and LefreutUI didn't.

but after you confirmed that it should be the other way around i redownloaded SCS and now it works with DragonspearUI and LefreutUI.

maybe i changed something in my pervious SCS mod folder to make it work with InfinityUI and than forget about it.
    Force_Difficulty_Widget was set to 0 in both versions, so it was something else.

project infinity makes no changes to the original modfolders, just copies them to the gamefolder, right?

anyway im happy it works now. thanks.

my EET installation finally runs smooth now and i can start testing mods functionality ingame.
    Post edited by moe23 on