Skip to content

Request - Belm/Kundane as a Katana

PeterBazookaPeterBazooka Member Posts: 9
I'm not sure if there's any weapon mod out there that already adds a katana that functions like Belm/Kundane but it would be great if there was. Sometimes you just want to go full Musashi Miyamoto and dual wield katanas and not a katana/short sword or katana/scimitar. BGII could use more unique katanas in general, it's a shame that Crimson Dawn wasn't one of the SoD import items.

Comments

• ErykErykErykEryk Member Posts: 25
    try sod2bg2 mod for crimson dawn, solemn duty, darkened glory katanas. try nearinfinity for editing existing weapons
  • shevy123456shevy123456 Member Posts: 179
    edited November 2023
    I would leave Belm how it is but perhaps at a katana with a similar feature as part of an item mod.

> BGII could use more unique katanas in general

I usually take the katana from Kuroisan from tactics remix. There are some other nice katanas
    like the one mass-group-nuking monsters on critical hits, fear of void or so is the name I think.

There are quite some great katans. Celestial fury is also great, stunning bosses is awesome. It's
    actually overpowered IMO in vanilla BG2. But in modified BG2 it's not that overpowered anymore
    since other things became more powerful too.
  • morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 250
    Forgotten Armament adds quite a few new katanas throughout the series.