Skip to content

[MOD] Infinity UI++ Beta v0.81

Comments

• JinashiJinashi Member Posts: 46
    Pecca wrote: »
    -highlight unsold items (not sure what that means)

Unsaleable items, such as quest items, were grayed out in the store interface. I haven't tested the new version yet, but in the previous one this wasn't the case.
    The same applies to categories of items that the merchant won't accept, such as stolen items and scrolls when you try to sell them at a blacksmith's (bg1).
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,195
    Jinashi wrote: »
    -highlight unsold items (not sure what that means)

Unsaleable items, such as quest items, were grayed out in the store interface. I haven't tested the new version yet, but in the previous one this wasn't the case.
    The same applies to categories of items that the merchant won't accept, such as stolen items and scrolls when you try to sell them at a blacksmith's (bg1).

Ah, okay, greying out unsellable items is fixed, I thought this was something else.
  • D4N5T3PD4N5T3P Member Posts: 9
    edited February 23
    Nice, everything works great! I noticed only 1 thing that still isn't fixed it seems: if you press ESC while in the save menu, you quit to the main menu instead of closing the save menu
  • sordessordes Member Posts: 1
    hi! thank you for this mod, I like it very much. DragonspearUI also was great. but you didn't stop and made even better thing. I like library and bestiary, and different skins, and movable textbox, all that is so cool. may I also give a feedback? I notice one little thing, I think this is a bug. it is about these hours in the corner. at first I thought they just move randomly, but then I realized that they actually show time, but sun and moon are swapped. or is that how it should be? It just seems to me that if it's midnight, then the moon should be up.
    5v2a4ugylmu3.png
    9t16416kwsxo.png
    Nice catch, thanks. However other skins are merely a preview, are not yet really meant to be played with, until v1.0.
  • corn-il-khancorn-il-khan Member Posts: 3
    I keep having a issue in bg2 the start screen is the bg1 and none of the expansions are listed and the character sheet screen is mostly blank it must be a mod conflict but i have no idea what one it could be the only ones I've added were companion mods (Nathaniel, fade, faren) . really cool mod the bestiary , library , and auto roller are great.
    I keep having a issue in bg2 the start screen is the bg1 and none of the expansions are listed and the character sheet screen is mostly blank it must be a mod conflict but i have no idea what one it could be the only ones I've added were companion mods (Nathaniel, fade, faren) . really cool mod the bestiary , library , and auto roller are great.

Try to manually copy ui.menu file from the mod's "content" directory to the override.
  • moe23moe23 Member Posts: 24
    Thank you very much for this UI mod. Its absolutely amazing and feels very good/smooth.

I found that the title bar background for the world map is not centered (I use 3440x1440 resolution):

8e9xuwxcj7ap.jpg

Also, there is this button in the dialog window (the left one under the dialog portrait). What should it do?

o1nsw1j9vwz2.jpg

If i use it a strange "loop" starts where the dialog begins to restart itself, i think. It happens so fast that i dont know what exactly happens, it’s like flickering text.

Is there already a way to import portraits according to their gender?
    moe23 wrote: »
    Also, there is this button in the dialog window (the left one under the dialog portrait). What should it do?

Ah, I completely forgot about that. It is an experimental feature that is supposed to quickload from dialog by attempting to close the dialog by fast moving forward or choosing 1st dialog option and then loading quicksave. Obviously doesn't work when 1st option doesn't lead to closing dialog. I should take a look at it a bit.
    Is there already a way to import portraits according to their gender?

Iirc when you name portrait that it starts with m_ or f_ should make it appear in portrait picker only in the respective gender category.
    Iirc when you name portrait that it starts with m_ or f_ should make it appear in portrait picker only in the respective gender category.

If i put two portraits named "F_xa09.bmp" and "M_xx19.bmp" to

...\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition Trilogy\portraits

they show up in both gender categories.

Is it not the correct folder?
    sorry, it's m# and f#.
    Published new release v0.71.
    bugfixes:
    -save menu close on esc
    -store container select maximum stack
    -dialog quickload fix
    -eet worldmap fix
    code errors fixed in (might improve performance):
    -store screen tiles view
    -quickloot junk filter
    -create character screen
    -single inventory view
    edited February 28
    --duplicate
    edited March 3
    Thanks for the fixes. 3440x1440 worldmap text background is fixed. Dialogue buttons both work now (with nice tooltips also). Portrait sorting by gender with F# and M# also works.

I found some more minor things:

In Character creation if I scroll down the class column and click on a class, the column always automatically scrolls up all the way to the top, which feels wrong. Same goes for the class kit column (probably only relevant if you play with lots of mods).

In this example I clicked on Fighter/Druid Class at the bottom of the list and the class column automatically scrolled back to the top:

ekyshoali4h8.png

In the bestiary there is an "error" with the "Wolf" (don’t know if this could be related to another mod):

dyn1wcvrme5k.png

The big and the small journal behave differently. As an example in my case, I am in chapter 7. In the big journal there is the quest "Important Events" still there but empty, whereas in the small journal it is gone (like it should I think):

069axrz74a64.png

0lfgt3f8jxp9.png

Spelling error in settings (buton -> button):

mghhx06m2kvg.png

I will playtest more with my EET modlist. Very happy about every update of this mod, thank you.
    Post edited by moe23 on
  • myEVILmodemyEVILmode Member Posts: 25
    edited March 1
    I can't click half orc when creating a character. Resolution 2k 2560 × 1440. Other racial buttons are also not very precise.

There is a problem with the buttons in BGEE, in BG2EE there is no such problem.
  • ZorutarZorutar Member Posts: 16
    edited March 4
    @Pecca Is it possible switch to this UI mod (from default EET) during game run or new game installation must be processed? Thank you for feedback and tips. EDIT: It works - I'm able install/uninstall Infinity UI++ during game run.
    Post edited by Zorutar on
    This very important menu is the last one i found which hasn’t been altered yet ;):

7qp9rd4z607y.png

The "Back" button in the spell selection at level up screen is always grayed out and not usable. So, its not possible to abort the level up:

dsr4och6coo9.png
    I don't know how to enter a command like SetGlobal("X#DynaJournal","GLOBAL",3) in UI++? Someone give me a hint?
    myEVILmode wrote: »
    I don't know how to enter a command like SetGlobal("X#DynaJournal","GLOBAL",3) in UI++? Someone give me a hint?

STRG+SPACE should open cheat menu, there you can type in commands.

Have you tried entering any command there? There is no such option there. I mean in Infinity UI++ because I know how it works in normal UI...
    edited March 4

Have you tried entering any command there? There is no such option there. I mean in Infinity UI++ because I know how it works in normal UI...

Yes it works. Should look something like this (put command where the yellow circle is):

zdquya2toxf0.png

Yes it works. Should look something like this (put command where the yellow circle is):

zdquya2toxf0.png

Thank you very much, I didn't notice that there was an entry option at the bottom. I kept trying to type the commands at the top left. Thanks!

zdquya2toxf0.png

Thank you very much, I didn't notice that there was an entry option at the bottom. I kept trying to type the commands at the top left. Thanks!
    qd6rcllvjxru.png
    I have three components do they need to be separated somehow or install as above? "Readme" is not there so I prefer to ask.
    I know of no reason why should they be separated.
    I know of no reason why should they be separated.

Just making sure, thanks
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 77
    How do you fast forward time by one hour? I tried playing with clock but no success there.
    zelazko wrote: »
    How do you fast forward time by one hour? I tried playing with clock but no success there.

Clicking this area. It will change in future versions somehow, it is only experimental now.
    o1h3m3m3ocig.png
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    I have an issue with my class showing up as Fighter/Illusionist {K=26, C=1}{K=0, C=7} on some, but not all screens. What is affected seems to be: Character Stats, Spell Menu and Character Creation after selecting a class.

What's not affected is Inventory and Character Creation before selecting a class (i.e. I get a list of classes which looks normally, after I first select one all the classes have a string similar to the one above behind them).

I suspect it is some sort of numeric encoding of my classes, and I also think this is some interaction with another mod instead of just an issue with this UI mod. Relevant ones might include EEx, SCS and Tweaks Anthology including the ones that allow basically every race to pick any class combination. Also several content mods like npc project, minor encounters, Gorgon, Dark Hearts, the Calling, Seatower, and Shades of the Sword Coast.

Anyone got any thoughts what could cause this? Otherwise the install seems to play fine, but I haven't played far in. Still, all dialogue and abilities seem to be working.
  • BrecherBrecher Member Posts: 48
    edited April 13
    Ammar wrote: »
    I have an issue with my class showing up as Fighter/Illusionist {K=26, C=1}{K=0, C=7} on some, but not all screens. What is affected seems to be: Character Stats, Spell Menu and Character Creation after selecting a class.

What's not affected is Inventory and Character Creation before selecting a class (i.e. I get a list of classes which looks normally, after I first select one all the classes have a string similar to the one above behind them).

I suspect it is some sort of numeric encoding of my classes, and I also think this is some interaction with another mod instead of just an issue with this UI mod. Relevant ones might include EEx, SCS and Tweaks Anthology including the ones that allow basically every race to pick any class combination. Also several content mods like npc project, minor encounters, Gorgon, Dark Hearts, the Calling, Seatower, and Shades of the Sword Coast.

Anyone got any thoughts what could cause this? Otherwise the install seems to play fine, but I haven't played far in. Still, all dialogue and abilities seem to be working.

It's SCS.
    https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/37857-3510-a-few-more-kxcy-spotted/
    There is no compatibility of SCS 35.10 and Infinity UI++ yet. This will come at a later stage, I guess...