Skip to content

What is your favoritt spell in Baldur's Gate1?

2»

Comments

• LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Also, not so much now, but I distinctly remember spamming Wyvern Call in my first BG2 playthrough.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

Always Magic Missile. Doesn't matter if I'm freaking epic level in ToB, it'll still be Magic Missile, even then. MAGIC. FREAKING. MISSILE.

Does Xan know?
  • HexHammerHexHammer Member Posts: 288
    There are no spell but Fireball!!!

Lo and behold how it lights up the area, it will spread joy to the many who feels it's gentel touch of doom.
    Yes it will bring me much experience that I will always crave!
    Sure it won't be the medicine to all my encounters, but overall it's beauty in both apperance and destruction makes it a loving gift!

..O how I love Thee!!
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Vanilla BG1: Animate Dead - having a small army of skeletons is very useful when fighting Basilisks and Sirens. I also like the haunting sound they make when you right-click on them. Sounds like me in the morning before I've had coffee. :)
  • iassoniasson Member Posts: 101
    infinite protection from evil armor bonus, makes drizzt hit you only with crits
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Web + Free Action (from Spider's Bane sword) is quite entertaining

Command is great for a Level 1 (Cleric) spell - knock tough-looking guy down, everyone attacks him = no more tough guy
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    Sikorsky said:

Magic Missiles FTW ;)

I was about to write the exactly same sentence. ;-)
  • Callmee_JohnCallmee_John Member Posts: 23
    As BG I have a lot of open maps, i used to love the Clairvoyance spell...
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Seen over the entire BG series, Magic Missile has to be my favorite, the "Ole' trusty" spell that can always be counted on to rip down mirror images, bypass the enemy's magic resistance, score a few points of damage and disrupt the enemy's spellcasting.