Skip to content

Quadriplegic solos bronze on Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Seriously. W-T-F. I can't solo bronze, and this guy is just dishing it out!!!

Boozilla

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I got to like round 4 (the fourth round of enemies) before I got killed with a level 20 vanguard doing it. I could not even make it through 1 game going solo :(
    MedullaOblongata
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Haha, I died round 2 xD
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2012
    Vanguard has the benefit of instantly being able to get back barrier while doing some damage. That combined with a good shotgun is useful. But yea, once I got involved in fighting a lot of armored enemies I was screwed (I can't remember their names at this point, but I was fighting a reaper enemy in this case).
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Pretty awesome that he can play like that.
    MedullaOblongata
  • KrypteiaKrypteia Member Posts: 50
    I recommend the Krogan Vanguard for soloing. I've seen Platinum solos look (relatively) easy with that character, due to the massive hitpoints and damage reduction from Barrier and Rage. The N7 Shadow is also quite viable on Bronze and Silver, though the margin for error is much lower - the extended tactical cloak and Shadow Strike make you perfect for hit and run attacks, but if pinned in during cooldown or caught out in the open, you're going to get dropped.

And congrats to this guy to even be able to play the game, let alone solo Bronze. That's some serious dedication.
    MedullaOblongata