Skip to content

BGEE given to me via gifting - its not showing up on My Games list

FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
See title. I've already entered the code on Beamdog's website and it says I have the game, but its not appearing in the My Games list in the Beamdog client. Will I still be able to pre-load?

Also, will I get the pre-order badge from this?
Post edited by Flashburn on

Comments

• CLsdlt80CLsdlt80 Member Posts: 82
    I have the same problem... 'game was gifted to me by a friend and it doesn't appear on the Beamdog client. The game does appear on "my games" at the Beamdog website. I just saw a post where it said the client isn't even necessary for neither downloading the game nor playing it. Any info about the problem itself or the client issue?
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    edited September 2012
    @Flashburn @Clsdlt80 I recommend you both go over to this thread

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/2011/pre-order-faq#latest

Ask PhillipDaigle to look into the matter.

Pre-Order badges take sometime to appear. They are not given instantly, I bought the game and it took several days to appear on my forum profile.

I have not installed the Beamdog client so I cannot help you out with that, although I do think it should appear on your list with a message saying "Ready to download", although downloads have really still not started.

I am personally awaiting the email that should be sent to us with the link for the download, I do not wish to install the Beamdog client for the moment.
  • CLsdlt80CLsdlt80 Member Posts: 82
    Thanks for your reply, I'll post the same enquiry on the other thread just in case.
  • TellanTellan Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    I had the same problem I downloaded one of the free games on the downloader and BG got added
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Vita, Mortis, Careo....