Skip to content

22 Kasım...

kkramonekkramone Member Posts: 54

Ah, my child. I am glad I have found you.

On Thursday, November 22nd, we will begin pre-loading Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for PC.

On that day, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Installer to pre-load the game, or you can use the existing Beamdog client. In both instances you will need to log in with your Beamdog username and password. This information will also be available on the BaldursGate.com website, and here on the forums.

While the game data will be downloaded, the game will remain unplayable until final release next week.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/6747/baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition-pre-load-begins-thursday-november-22nd

Bu sabah da BGEE Facebook sayfasında paylaşıldı. 22 Kasım (yani yarın) oyunu indirmeye başlayabileceğiz. Yukarıdaki yazıyı kısaca özetlemek gerekirse, bize bir E-Posta gelecek ve oyunu nasıl önceden indirebileceğimiz anlatılıyor olacak. Haftaya final sürüm çıkana kadar da oyun oynanabilir olmayacak...

Hadi hayırlı olsun!
Shinorus

Comments

• kkramonekkramone Member Posts: 54
    edited November 2012

I will be the last! And you will go first.

Pre-loading for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has begun.

If you're installing the game through the Beamdog client, please exit the client and restart it. There is an update available. The latest Beamdog client can also be downloaded here.

If you wish to install the game through the stand-alone Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Installer, you can download it right in this vicinity.

In both cases, the game will download but remain unplayable until November 28th.

If you are experiencing difficulties, please let us know either here or through support@beamdog.com and we will get you sorted out ASAP.

In addition, this new post on the Candlekeep Library may be relevant to your interests: It contains a collection of new screenshots, along with a video.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/6817/pre-loading-for-baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition-has-begun/p1

Ön indirme başladı... Yukarıdaki linklerdeki Beamdog client'ından veya BGEEInstaller'ı indirip çalıştırarak ön kurulumu gerçekleştirebiliyoruz..

Ayrıca alttaki linklerde ise yeni ekran görüntüleri ve bir adet de video var...
    Post edited by kkramone on
    Alparon
  • cyberarmycyberarmy Member Posts: 128
    Şu sıralar kapalı, serverlar çöktü herhalde :)
    Alparon
  • yusufyilmazyusufyilmaz Member Posts: 21

Yeni oynanış videosu (gameplay trailer)
    Alparon
  • kkramonekkramone Member Posts: 54
    Mortes said:

If you have problems to download the files with the official installer, you can try to download them with your prefered torrent software instead. To do it you'll have to login on the beamdog website and follow this link:

http://www.beamdog.com/client/beam/00766.torrent

It will download the BGEE torrent file which you can use to download the preload data files.
    After the download finished, you can copy the 00766 folder with all its content over to the location of the official downloader.

Depending on whether you used the beamdog client or the dedicated BGEE downloader before, you should locate the '\BeamDog\Games' (beamdog client) or '\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data' (dedicated BGEE installer) and copy the 00766 folder from the torrent download location into there. You'll probably have to overwrite existing files. Do so as those files are likely incomplete.

Now you'll only have to delete the files 766.beam and 766.status from this very same folder. Start the official downloader/beamdog client again. It will check the files and should confirm that the download is complete.

Cheers,
    Mortes

PS: for comparison: official client got stuck at 2% for me and wouldn't download anymore. Using deluge (torrent downloader) I was able to download with 300-1500 kb/s and had the download finished within 40 minutes.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/4613/preloading/p2

Eğer indirmede sorun yaşanıyorsa "Preloading" başlığında Mortes'in yöntemi bende çalıştı. Yukarıdaki linkten torrent'i indiriyorsunuz. Herhangi bir Torrent programında (µTorrent, bittorent, vs) çalıştırıp, indirmenin sonlanmasını bekliyoruz. Daha sonra inen "00766" klasörünü oyun nereye yüklenmişse (bende C:\Program Files (x86)\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition) oraya kopyalıyoruz. 00766 klasörü, C:\Program Files (x86)\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data içinde. Kopyalama işleminde tüm dosyaları üstüne yazıyoruz.

Son olarak C:\Program Files (x86)\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data klasöründeki 766.beam ve 766.status dosyalarını siliyoruz.

Daha sonra tekrar yükleyiciyi çalıştırıp, programın dosyaları kontrol etmesini bekliyoruz. İşlem tamam =:)

Bende yükleyicide açıkçası indirme hızı 10 kb/sec'i civarlarındaydı ve bir türlü inmiyordu ve hep kesilip indirme tekrar başlamıyordu. Yukarıda Mortes'in yöntemi işe yarıyor. Bravo...
    Alparon