Skip to content

Happy Birthday, @sandmanCCL !

BrudeBrude Member Posts: 560
Awhile back, @sandmanCCL mentioned his birthday was "coming up next month." He didn't mention a specific date, but I'm pretty sure it's this week.

So here's wishing one of the best posters in these forums a great and enormous happy birthday, and many happy returns!

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Wow, good memory.

Happy birthday, @sandmanCCL!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Happy birthday.
    OP is *definitely* not a stalker.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    HAPPEH BIRTHDAY BUDDY
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    Happy Birthday Bud, hope you enjoy your birthday with BG:EE. :D
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Happy Birthday Sandman! I bookmarked playithardcore.com a while back and Im going to be using the hell out of it come release day. Thank you for creating a website that shows the nitty-gritty of the races, ability scores, etc.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438

Thanks!

It was on the 14th, for the record. 9 months exactly after Valentine's Day, a fact I frequently use to torture my parents in February.

Haha, I'd never thought of that. I may just bug my parents with that too (mine's on the 15th).
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Hmmm...

*Calculating*

9 months after my mom's birthday. Oh gods.

Errr happy birthday dude.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Happy birthday! BGEE release = best birthd.. month, ever!
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    @moomintroll: Trust me, as an avid gamer, having a birthday in November is both a blessing and a curse. Everything I want usually comes out two weeks AFTER my birthday and people feel "bad" if they give gift cards.

Not that anyone is willing to spend that kind of money on a birthday present anymore and I don't blame them. Nowadays I usually just ask for a bag of peach rings, because they are the greatest candies ever and no one else on earth seems to like them as much as I do.

@Drugar: Start doing that with your siblings' birthdays if you have any. Chances are someone is an anniversary baby.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    @SandmanCCL
    My sister; 4 days before me, so 9 months after my mom's birthday.
    My other sister, 9 months after my dad's birthday.

This tells me way more than I needed to know.
    Welp! I hope your birthday was equally succesful!
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    Ugh, welp since I've read this and now I've had to figure it out for myself here are where things stand.

I was born in december, and born 3 weeks early so we can calculate it as I was meant to be born in the second week of january. Both my parents divorced when I was young so I don't know their anniversary but their subsequent marriages both occurred in april. Therefore there's a good chance I'm an april baby. The way I give my parents crap @SandmanCCL is I have the unfortunately knowledge the act at least initially started in their back yard swimming pool at the time, which might explain why I love water so much.

Sister was born in late august, so she's either the product of Christmas or my fathers birthday which are only separated by a few days.

This thread started with noble aims, but I think this might have become a case where the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Slightly creepy and funny at the same time.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Happy birthday Sandman! Here's wishing you a great time on the day itself!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Happy Belated Birthday, Sandman!
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    I know I'm completely stranger however felt a sudden urge to give my congratulations to Sandman dude.