Skip to content

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
Not me, the maintenance guy for our apt building did. Long story short, he's an angry D-bag, and it's time to get back at him. There's no going to his boss, because they're all buddy-buddy and nothing will happen. He's the maintenance guy, so help me think of some creative ways to piss him off, I'm thinking I'll do some laundry, and then steal all the lint catchers from the public dryers. That really got him going last time it happened. Any other ideas?!
MedullaOblongata

Comments

• MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    That is so petty.

...UNNNNNG I CANNOT RESIST PRANKING!

Hmm... Let me think on this :D
    edited November 2012
    Okay, try these:

-Replace all of the laundry room light bulbs with red lights or black lights.
    -Put this ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/9171/?srp=7 ) in an area he is working at. It must be timed so that it goes off while he is still present and nearby.
    -Get a bunch of these: ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e200/?srp=11 ). Affix one under his car, and at random places. Chaos ensues! But everyone will get pissed off, and if you can't retrieve them all then you're not getting any sleep, and neither will anyone else. And if they find out it was you, then you will want to hide. This is a really mean prank, so I suggest against this...
    -Glue plastic cups filled with water to the ceiling.
    -If you have an on-site place to do laundry, and your dryers are front-loaders, then fill an empty dryer with popcorn!

My reccomendation: leave him a beer with a note that says "Chill out, bro"
  • FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
    Hah, I'll use the popcorn/plastic cup idea in conjunction with my lint catcher theft...
    MedullaOblongata
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    edited November 2012
    I guess the cups wouldn't have to be filled with water. If you were feeling particularly cruel, that is.
    I sided on a less chaotic approach because it only seemed like he is a generally grumpy fellow having a bad day. :P
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Or you could act like an adult instead of a douchebag and leave him alone.
    ElysianEchoeslolien
    There's a courage wolf meme around here somewhere about leaving your door unlocked at night and inviting all challenges...
  • FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
    scriver said:

Or you could act like an adult instead of a douchebag and leave him alone.

Sorry, but I admire your willpower and fortitude if you can just *let* someone be as much of an asshole to you as he was to me and then just walk away.
    Cyhort