Skip to content

I think I'm just a little bit excited...

I think I'm just a little bit excited about the propect of BGEE being available tomorrow, though I'm not going to be able to play it until Thursday evening (UK time), due to work commitments, the suspense is too much! :)
Kristie83

Comments

• NemissaNemissa Member Posts: 73
    Pretty much on the same boat here m8,can't start until thursday afternoon... :p
  • Pluc082Pluc082 Member Posts: 80
    Drop your job! ;) I'm really excited too, finaly we gonna see this big project! :D
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Wonder if Team Beamdog are exited also.. But in another way :) Meaning nerves hehe ;)
  • KrOKrO Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2012
    Frek said:

Right there with you. I haven't played BG in many years. I was just about to when I read about the EE version last summer. I held off so everything won't be fresh in my memory.

looking forward to tomorrow.

Exact same here. I actually hold off playing classic games for a while, so when I go to replay them it feels fresh again. The time between replays has gone to 11-12 years now though as I lost my discs. To say I am excited about playing BG again is an understatement. Going back to an era when gameplay was king in games :)

Kristie83
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I also cannot get a full dose of play until Thursday... I feel your pain @oxford_guy ... I will probably be only able to create my character tomorrow...

On a completely different note... Oxford guy, are you from Cambridge by chance?
  • MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188
    The game comes out at 6:30 in the morning at my time... Guess I'll have to stay up all night! I wouldn't be able to sleep due to anticipation anyways...
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Anduin said:

I also cannot get a full dose of play until Thursday... I feel your pain @oxford_guy ... I will probably be only able to create my character tomorrow...

Nope, though not Oxford either originally...
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Frek said:

Right there with you. I haven't played BG in many years. I was just about to when I read about the EE version last summer. I held off so everything won't be fresh in my memory.

looking forward to tomorrow.

Same here, it's been about 4-5 years since I played. I've resisted reinstalling the game since I learned of the EE this summer. I'm hoping for a wonderful mix of nostalgia and a freshness to the game, what with the higher res, zoom feature, new UI, new NPCs, Black Pits, etc.
  • AlexDeLargeAlexDeLarge Member Posts: 273

Anduin said:

I'm living in Essex (uni) atm, anyone else live/study here by any chance?
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210

Anduin said:

I'm living in Essex (uni) atm, anyone else live/study here by any chance?
    They have Universities in Essex???! o.O
    drsahl
  • AlexDeLargeAlexDeLarge Member Posts: 273
    edited November 2012
    Yes sir, near Colchester town. The campus is quite huge and self sufficient actually.
  • SenashSenash Member Posts: 405
    I feel for all the people here too... Not only that I won't be able to play at once, I won't have much time later on either, thanks to the exams period coming up. So I won't be able to sit down and play a couple days hardcore-style until end of december, or maybe even january :(
  • TetraploidTetraploid Member Posts: 252
    I don't think I will be able to play until Friday afternoon (I may go home early), unfortunately. Hopefully I will have an uninterrupted weekend, though!
  • RavenXRavenX Member Posts: 86
    I hear ya OP. I haven't played BG in years and I'm totally stoked for tomorrow afternoon. Quick, someone rip open the fabric of time so I can jump forward to tomorrow afternoon!!!
  • CyhortCyhort Member Posts: 78
    I've been trying not to think about it, but it just hit me that it's almost 9PM here and the game is coming out TOMORROW and I'm freaking bouncing in my chair I'm so excited!

Of course, I picked the WORST time to start a new playthrough of ME2/3 though, lol.
  • Venerate1Venerate1 Member Posts: 16
    OP, have I played in your NWN campaigns perchance? :p
  • patbakerpatbaker Member Posts: 21
    Its been eight years im having withdrawals I was just about to buy the game again when I seen bgee pre loaded it on the 24th almost there