Skip to content

no love on the 28th..

I have waited, i have been patient, even the delay didnt ruffle my feathers. "Give them the time and they will deliver" i said. In Australia its been the 28th all day. I even waited up till 12am last night just to download it. I had to wake up at 5:30 to go do concreting. I just want one question answered. Why the hell did they need to wait till 1:00 am Edmonton, Alberta, Canada time to release it? It gives me the tom tits. i've even introduced a few mate's to BG who have never heard of it and organised a multiplayer for tonight. And all you who say i should of checked the release closer for my area.. Why? its the 28th here, its not my fault im a day ahead, for all you lucky ones living in the correct time zone you get it on time, i get it a day late. im over it. I need a cuddle from Minsc..

Comments

• BamBam Member Posts: 38
    What exactly are Tom Tits?

It makes me giggle.
  • mixnmatchmixnmatch Member Posts: 20
    it aussie slang for the sh*ts
  • joshykinsjoshykins Member Posts: 95
    Is that anything new to Australians? You guys gets shafted on prices and release dates on a regular basis, why would this release be any different?
    can I not dream?
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    edited November 2012
    Bam said:

What exactly are Tom Tits?

It makes me giggle.

Here in Sweden it's like a science-based adventure land, I kid you not:

As for the OP: I'd relax a bit about it, it's not like with a lot of releases that some parts of the world get it several days before others (actual days, not just time zone differences). Though the dates may vary, the download here is made available to everyone at exactly the same time.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    It's like the end of the world that will "happen" in 3 weeks now... We'll never know when it'll start XD
    HaHa its the Sh*ts Experiment. What do they do, serve kids spicy food? Im not stressed really.. I love that BG is getting this much love. I WAS a little bit annoyed that it didnt happen to the date here in AUS but I was just venting is all...
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    Actually it's 1 pm Edmonton time...
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Sceptenar said:

Actually it's 1 pm Edmonton time...

They couldn't have gone much farther west to get the game out even later on the 28th... at least the 28th in the rest of the world.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    It should have been 1 pm GMT - the time zone where all normal people live...
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @minxnmatch I am Australian and I've never heard of that saying. Mate. ;D
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    edited November 2012
    MrSexton said:

I won't discuss on this subject since I'm also concerned with GMT, but the poll made on this forum where we could see the percentage of people and attached time zone / location, showed that mostly European players were expecting BGEE.

It seems that american players rather play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 than this game.

Therefore, and proportionally to the number of players in GMT zone, they should have launched it at 1 PM GTM. ^_^

(It's a joke, hey, but still, why can't they unlock the game BEFORE 1 PM MST ? )
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    MrSexton said:

I live in that timezone and have yet to meet a normal person...
  • davendaven Member Posts: 112
    Blaaah. Was well looking forward to after work. Dammit, gotta start again at 6am tomorrow i'll barely be able to play tonight! ;_;
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    I'm the only normal person on this planet and I live in MST....
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Stop being from the future, geez! Problem solved.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I thought the topic title was a threat to all lovers: "not tonight, honey, BGEE is released".

Expecting a severe dip in numbers of births 9 months from now...
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    edited November 2012

MrSexton said:

I won't discuss on this subject since I'm also concerned with GMT, but the poll made on this forum where we could see the percentage of people and attached time zone / location, showed that mostly European players were expecting BGEE.

It seems that american players rather play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 than this game.

Therefore, and proportionally to the number of players in GMT zone, they should have launched it at 1 PM GTM. ^_^

(It's a joke, hey, but still, why can't they unlock the game BEFORE 1 PM MST ? )
    Dont be including all of us as the COD community.. There are many europeans that play COD, and many Americans who despise it