Skip to content

Game not starting at all

Yo! Bought the game and downloaded it via the BGEE direct installer. Worked fine and quite quick as well. Then it chewed for a few seconds and the bar at the bottom says "Preload complete". Then nothing happened. I closed the window, restarted the computer and double clicked on the BGEE icon but that only brings up the aformentioned box. The box itself works, I can move it around and I can access the manual. What's up with this sh*t??? I'm slightly annoyed... /J

Comments

• stkayestkaye Member Posts: 22
    Hasn't been released yet, old chap. Another 7 or 8 hours or something.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You'll be able to start playing the game at 1pm MST today. (There's an announcement about this at the top of this forum.)
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    What dafuq! It's 2pm in Sweden. Damn you slow yanks!!!
  • FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2012
    MrSexton said:

*Canadians
    Do not confuse our fellow Yankees with us Canucks.
    Razor
  • JozapeJozape Member Posts: 12
    MrSexton said:

Do not confuse our fellow Canucks with us Yankees.
    FateAscends
  • SlashneedSlashneed Member Posts: 6
    Good thing about the time difference: this day turned out to be slightly more productive than I thought it would. 6 hours to go, yeah!
  • ParaneParane Member Posts: 14
    MrSexton said:

says "Preload complete". Then nothing happened.

A Preload is not the same thing as the full game. The game is available from 8pm GMT, you'll have to wait until then.
  • KazhangKazhang Member Posts: 11
    Don't worry, I'm upset too... I have all day to be home, and it didn't get loaded till I have to leave for work...sucks, badly.
  • thedemoninsidethedemoninside Member Posts: 188
    That's why you nerds need to get a real job that starts at 7am. I'll be home just in time for release mwahahaha!
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    I'm sure that a few doctors, security folks and maintenance workers that have late night shifts would love to hear more about your "real" job.
  • DuronDuron Member Posts: 133
    Sweeden as rest of the Europe... xept for those crazy Brits that God put on an island will be able to start playing the game around 21:00
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    On another note: registering to this forum and calling people nerds is like taking part on a gangbang and calling other people perverts.
    MedullaOblongata