Skip to content

IT IS FINALLY OUT

DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
BGEE is finally out! This thread exists just to show how excited I am now(downloading The Game). Cheers all and have fun! (rock)

Comments

• sebassebas Member Posts: 56
    That's the preload. There's still abou 1h and 20 minutes left until we can play.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    @sebas my mistake then. Thanks for the correction but I am still excited. :)
  • sebassebas Member Posts: 56
    @Djimmy
    I most definitely am as well! Checking it every 5 minutes and such. :D
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Djimmy invented the time machine and lives on-and-half-hours ahead of everyone else. The rest of the world is catching up, with only 55 more minutes to go!
  • CuriouslyCuriousCuriouslyCurious Member Posts: 13
    40 mins left in the UK, I haven't been quite this excited and clock watching for a game in quite some time!
    davenEl_Commi
  • davendaven Member Posts: 112
    WOOOOOOOOOP!
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    It's out here. Guess who's at work though? :((((
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    edited November 2012
    I planned to create my toon before having to go to work so that I can jump right in tonight. But I am downloading the final 100 MB with a ridiculously slow 30 KB/s. Stone age like.
    *sigh*
    *tapping foot*
    ah well, it'll get finished... after work.
    Right now I am not very pleased, but I know myself: As soon as I hear the first tunes of that ingame music all will be forgotten and I a happy little gamer.
    To the rats of candlekeep I can say this: eat well, you've gotten a couple of hours of mercy-time. I WILL come, though. Make peace with your rat-gods in the next few hours. *semi-evil grin*

EDIT

LOL!!!
    I have to go now, and when I wanted to shut down beamdog I just noticed that while I was typing this thread the download had jumped to almost 400 KB/s. Now it's finished and after work I can jump right in (with toon creation) :-D
    DING! Downloaded :-D
    Djimmy