Skip to content

Graphic Settings

Hi guys,
On the graphical settings, I only get the option to turn on and off the full screen.
Where are the other stuff like resolution, for example!
Thanks!

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The resolution is detected automatically and scaled to your monitor's current resolution. There's no need to select one from a list anymore. :)
  • mibblesmibbles Member Posts: 31
    I had a good chuckle when I saw the Graphics options. Why is the weather setting in Gameplay, though? Or was it always there? I can't recall.

Would be neat if there was an option to pick the font size in Graphics. Current one is too small for my comfort, and it'd be good to have the setting easily reachable as opposed to having to muck about with baldur.ini.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    mibbles said:

I had a good chuckle when I saw the Graphics options.

option* ;)

Yeah, but you don't need reso;ution, since you can zoom in/out.
    So yeah... I think we don't need options :P
  • InsideTheOceanInsideTheOcean Member Posts: 11
    Hum good to know guys!
    I'm still in Creation Screen, so no gameplay to test THE graphic setting yet! Haha!
  • jlkawaiijlkawaii Member Posts: 33
    Seriously, am i the only one to have blur font ??
    At this point, it's unplayable :(
  • georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179
    No I have blurred font and massive tearing with no way to enable v- sync. What a bloody anticlimax
  • jlkawaiijlkawaii Member Posts: 33
    edited November 2012
    @georgelappies
    if you have a nvidia graphic card (i don't know how for ati one), you MUST"desactivated" the FXAA setting in the nvidia configuration tool.
    more info : http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/7830/resolved-blurred-text-making-the-game-inplayable

the "EDIT 2".
  • Venerate1Venerate1 Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2012
    ***EDIT, problems fixed***
    Post edited by Venerate1 on
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    mibbles said:

I had a good chuckle when I saw the Graphics options. Why is the weather setting in Gameplay, though? Or was it always there? I can't recall.

"I remember the options... I think..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qOHTGLOKA