Skip to content

Nice to know those of us who pre ordered the beta win release is paying for the dev on the IOS

georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179
Luckily for Overhaul windows doesn't yet have an App Store like Apple. No wonder they can not get this thing past the QA for iOS

Unluckily for us who already paid months in advance our cash WILL NOT BE USED to fix the issues we have but rather to get it past QA at Apple...

I cannot express how let down I feel about this option less bug ridden thing we got. Hopefully some molders will modify tutu so we can actually play the new content.

Comments

• MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188

Unluckily for us who already paid months in advance our cash WILL NOT BE USED to fix the issues we have but rather to get it past QA at Apple...

ALL that money they got from pre-orders is going to apple? good god. May I ask where you got this information from?
  • georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179

ALL that money they got from pre-orders is going to apple? good god. May I ask where you got this information from?

That is not at all what I said. Just read my post again.

Windows has no QA App Store.

Apple has.

Trent posted numerous tweets last few days about Apple rejecting the application due to crash bugs etcetera.
    Overhaul is now concentrating their efforts on getting bgee into the Apple App Store (this is my assumption, but based on the tweets I am sure I am not that far off...)

So, how much time right now at this point in time do you think the money you already paid is bying time to fix bugs for the windows version???

If your version runs fine, cool for you. Mine doesn't
  • SamielSamiel Member Posts: 156
    Well I have it on the PC (problem free so far), and will be getting the iPad version so by all means they can use my funds to get it sorted!
  • georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179
    I was most definitely planning on getting it for my iPad (matter of fact I am posting on my iPad right now). However I want fixed what I already paid for before even thinking about dishing out another cent.
  • jlkawaiijlkawaii Member Posts: 33
    and seriously, troller will always find a reason to troll...
  • CadrosCadros Member Posts: 253
    Egad! A company using its revenue to push its product into a new market!
  • SamielSamiel Member Posts: 156
    I'm also past Naskel mines, and nothing unstable, slow or any crashes.