Skip to content

I want a refund now !!!!

subterrasubterra Member Posts: 49
who do i need to talk to get a refund

Comments

• RenulanRenulan Member Posts: 109
    No.
  • subterrasubterra Member Posts: 49
    I dont want to talk discuss i just want a refund now !!
    my client doesnt work i want a refund now !!!
    Call them, don't post on the forum imo. They have a support number im sure. *Google Beamdog*
    whats the support number pls
    im not joking i seriously want a refund help me what do i do
    do u haave an email or number i can contact pls im done messing around with this shit just want my money back
    why dont u go fuck urself
  • secretfiresecretfire Member Posts: 63
    Really, if the most you can do is endlessly post on the forums rather then bothering to even write a coherent sentence, try to explain whats wrong, or find the endless number of places the CORRECT avenue for this is posted, you don't deserve a refund.
    I told you, google Beamdog. It's so simple it's stupid.
    http://www.beamdog.com/

There, I started your google journey.
    ive had it give me my fuckin money back now
    Renulan said:

http://www.beamdog.com/ok if u show me where on the site u can contact them ill reward you with a biscuit u complete and utter douche bag

There, I started your google journey.

show me where on the site u can contact them sparky
  • czqdtcczqdtc Member Posts: 4
    why not stick your head into a toilet and wash those non-sense off your head.
    Ask nicely.
    czqdtc said:

why not stick your head into a toilet and wash those non-sense off your head.

nah just want a refund im done talking to internet heroes like urself just give me my fuckin money back

• SinthasterSinthaster Member Posts: 1
    subterra said:

Are you serious? Renulan don't even talk with this guy anymore. He's barely worth the keystrokes necessary to type a response.

this is a complete joke im done with this shit 2 days later and i still havent played this game give me my money back now !!

subterra said:

Are you serious? Renulan don't even talk with this guy anymore. He's barely worth the keystrokes necessary to type a response.

But... It's so much fun...

• hummer010hummer010 Member Posts: 95
    beamdog said:

With Beamdog we strive to make the gaming experience as smooth and painless as possible. We do, however, realize that some products may have issues on certain computers.

We will use the Beamog Client diagnostics to help get to the bottom of the problem, but we appreciate your help in making our software better.

Use the "Feedback" section of the website to tell us about the problem. Try to give a concise description of what the problems were with the software and be certain to specify the correct title as it will aid in our efforts.

In the case we cannot resolve the issue, and if we are unable to resolve the issue, you may request a refund using the "Feedback" section. Be precise about the title as the software will be un-installed.

And here is the link to the feedback section:

https://beamdog.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

You see, I did this crazy thing called reading. You should try it sometime...

This refund will typically be given through a return on the payment method used in the store.

This refund will result in the user losing all access to the Content they request a refund on.

Even if the Content has been downloaded it will be removed/disabled from the users' computer.

As well, all CD keys and multi-player keys will be permanently disabled, so we encourage you to be certain before asking for a refund.
    edited November 2012
    You guys are incapable of distrubuting ur game properly its no wonder people use steam i have tried for days to get this game but no !!!! aint happening unless i pirate it i am done with this website and this company for good enjoy my 20 dollars its the last you get from me and i will pirate ever game of urs from here on out cheers
    Hey guess what. Mine works perfect.
    @hummer010 Awwhhh... Why'd you do that. :(
  • hummer010hummer010 Member Posts: 95
    If you can't read a paragraph of text and follow a link to get your money back, good luck with the pirating!

Your skillz, they are lacking
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @subterra What are you twelve?
  • MerengueMerengue Member Posts: 13
    http://www.beamdog.com/about/returns
    All the information you need to resolve complaints and/or receive a refund on your purchase is here. Follow the instructions.

You ordered the game and had your payment processed through Beamdog. Accordingly, nobody -here-, which is not Beamdog, has anything to do with your license to the game, or the ability to help you in any way in the return process. You're being an abrasive and entitled ass to a community that has no obligation to help you, but has repeatedly directed you to the appropriate channel anyway.
    Quartz said:

@subterra What are you twelve?

yeah im 12 and what of it ?
  • CuddlebugCuddlebug Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2012
    Guys please don't feed a troll. He's obviously just acting dumb
    edited November 2012
    Merengue said:

http://www.beamdog.com/about/returns
    All the information you need to resolve complaints and/or receive a refund on your purchase is here. Follow the instructions.

You ordered the game and had your payment processed through Beamdog. Accordingly, nobody -here-, which is not Beamdog, has anything to do with your license to the game, or the ability to help you in any way in the return process. You're being an abrasive and entitled ass to a community that has no obligation to help you, but has repeatedly directed you to the appropriate channel anyway.

You try being nice for 2 days and having it land on deaf ears i have paid for this game !!!! and 2 days later im still waiting to play it god damn it... do u know how fustrating that feels ? do you.

This discussion has been closed.