Skip to content

Max HP on Level its own option

This is really the one thing I never liked about these rules...

I see it is on when you play on the Normal difficulty, but I would rather play on Core rules. The 75% damage done really just feels lame. I would really just like to have the max hp on level on a separate checkbox.
mattinm

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I'm pretty sure you can set difficulty to normal, level up and get max HP, and then immediately set it back to core.
  • SalkSalk Member Posts: 62
    edited November 2012
    @RadicalTed you can use a BG:EE compatible mod called "BG2 Tweaks" (version 10, latest) which has a component that does exactly what you wish (Max HPs at level up at any difficulty level)!

You can downoad it at www.gibberlings.net
    RadicalTed
  • BartimaeusBartimaeus Member Posts: 15
    Alternatively, you can just move the dialog.tlk file and saves folder to your BG:EE main directory and just Shadowkeep it yourself.
  • RadicalTedRadicalTed Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2012
    Salk said:

@RadicalTed you can use a BG:EE compatible mod called "BG2 Tweaks" (version 10, latest) which has a component that does exactly what you wish (Max HPs at level up at any difficulty level)!

You can downoad it at www.gibberlings.net

Ah I didn't know the old mods function on this version, thanks.

Post edited by RadicalTed on
  • VarilVaril Member Posts: 14
    Good mod to know about, but I agree that it *would* be kind of nice to see different difficulty components broken up into individual tick-boxes and sliders. Put "damage taken" and "damage dealt" on two sliders, and both Max HP and 100% spell learning on two different tickboxes, for instance.
    Bercon
  • BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    This gets my vote.