Skip to content

Are there patches planed?

senior_hombresenior_hombre Member Posts: 6
edited December 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
Hello,
is it planed from the devs to release patches for this game or is the current state final?
I ask because i realy like the game but there are some problems, and it would be great if these would be fixed.

- it is not possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll in the journal/questlog but it would be cool if it where possbile
- sometimes the game starts to stutter (this affects the sound only sometimes the video too)
- sometimes the game crashes
- the game is very blurry (tool tips)
Post edited by AndreaColombo on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    They will be releasing patches.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Yes, they are working right now on a hotfix plus they will continue release patches+new features+new content in the future.
  • senior_hombresenior_hombre Member Posts: 6
    nice thank you
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    edited December 2012
    Moving this to Windows PC.
  • WalshenatorWalshenator Member Posts: 14

Hello,
    is it planed from the devs to release patches for this game or is the current state final?
    I ask because i realy like the game but there are some problems, and it would be great if these would be fixed.

- it is not possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll in the journal/questlog but it would be cool if it where possbile
    - sometimes the game starts to stutter (this affects the sound only sometimes the video too)
    - sometimes the game crashes
    - the game is very blurry (tool tips)

I'll second using the mouse wheel to scroll in the journal if it's possible!! Can't tell you how many times I've forgotten you can't scroll through text in the game this way and tried to do it!