Skip to content

Could somebody please fix multi / dual class mage rag dolls?

MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
Everyone wants to be able to see their robes and mage avatar on a dualed or multi wizard, but all we currently get is a doll of the other class unarmored and with a slight colour change.

Comments

• PhoenixDownPhoenixDown Member Posts: 38
    Oh my they didn't fix that? That's quite a bummer, but I heard BG Tweaks works with BG:EE so maybe you should try it(I want to play vanilla BG:EE for first time so I didn't install any mods)? I remember it having a mod, which adjusted paper doll to armor dynamically. If you will wear a heavy armor you will get a fighter sprite and if robes mage sprite.
    I must say battlemages look amazing with two blades and robes!
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Yes I want my amazing robed battlemage / sneaky mage ragdolls back.

I'll try with BG Tweaks, I havnt figured out how to install it to BG:EE yet though.
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited November 2012
    I have a Fighter/Mage in my group and plan on wearing a robe with dual-wielding long swords. I'd like the robe graphic as well.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Whilst I would very much like a toggle to select which paperdoll was used for a multiclass, I actually far prefer the thief paperdoll to the mage for my Mage/Thieves.
    Theres no point for a toggle or a single paper doll, the BG Tweaks mod for this changes your paperdoll based on what armor you equip. Equip leather armor, have a thief paperdoll, equip robes get a mage.

Theres really nothing worth wanting to be stuck with the thief model when any robes you equip arent displayed.
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown Member Posts: 38
    I have found out that BG2Tweaks was updated to BG:EE! All hail CamDawg :)
    I haven't tried it myself, but more info + downlaods: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s=098cb5331822c626065b12964b2baffb&showtopic=24906
  • slayer420slayer420 Member Posts: 4
    Not sure how to install this since dialog.tlk doesn't seem to be found in any of the install directories.
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    It's strange that this wasn't included considering it's one of the components in 1PP
    @slayer420 Just copy and paste dialog.tlk from the EN Language folder into the same folder where the Chitinkey file is located, then it will work.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Just use Shadowkeeper to change it.
    Shadowkeeper to change what? It doesnt do anything for your character appearance.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited December 2012
    Open your saved game go under the Appearance tab and in there is a drop down box for appearance. A fighter/mage for example would be set as a fighter appearance. Just change it to "mage (your sex, your race)".