Skip to content

I don't understand

LoboLobo Member Posts: 40
Hello, i have read add-on and i can't see one of the 400 improvement. The multiplayer is same as 20 years ago.

We cant Res in Black Pit of game freeze.... There is so many bug, we can't see the vendor stuff when your friend buy something etc....

I have read people play tosc, but there is only bg1 no tosc ?

I can't choose the new character ...

Please some1 can help me i don't see difference between my old BG and this.

Comments

• PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    ToSC is included in this version of Baldur's Gate. The difference is that there is no default savegame allowing you to access the new areas immediately. You'll just have to progress to the ToSC material naturally.

What do you mean that you can't choose the new character? Do you mean character creation, or perhaps Dorn, the new NPC?
  • LoboLobo Member Posts: 40
    Dorn etc i can't take them
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2012
    Depending upon where it happens, you can't pick up Dorn when you first run into him.
    Quartz
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    A lot of these 400 fixes and improvements run behind the scenes so they aren't readily apparent.
    Quartztheoricus
    I play evil i kill everything
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    edited November 2012
    Lobo said:

I play evil i kill everything

If you kill Dorn, obviously he won't join you later. Being dead, and all.

The fixed bugs (not all) are here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/categories/fixed
    It's possible to play evil in this new edition ?
  • ioanguioangu Member Posts: 12
    TJ_Hooker said:

A lot of these 400 fixes and improvements run behind the scenes, so they aren't readily apparent.

Made one behind the scene improvement to your post. TJ_Hooker's Post Enhanced Edition. You owe me 5 cents. All major credit cards accepted.
    Wierdoom