Skip to content

Viconia mod for Skyrim

ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
edited November 2012 in Off-Topic
Has anyone played the Viconia mod for Skyrim? If so, what do you think? Does her Skyrim version seem similar to her character in BG2?

I've played the Viconia mod for Oblivion, but have never played Skyrim. I'm considering giving Skyrim a try, but have put off doing so because I heard that the NPCs/followers didn't really have personalities like they do in BG2. If the Viconia mod is well done it is very likely that I'll play Skyrim.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/833478-wipz-viconia-devir-for-skyrim/

Comments

• Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Why would anyone put a character from an entirely different universe created by an entirely different developer in Skyrim? O_o Poor Viccie must feel terribly out of place there.
    ajwzFlameguard27
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @ARKdeEREH
    You are the most Viconia obsessed individual I've come across on the whole of the interwebs.

Congrats?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    decado said:

@ARKdeEREH
    You are the most Viconia obsessed individual I've come across on the whole of the interwebs.

Congrats?

She's mine! keep away!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Looks good. Haven't tried it. I also found a minsc and boo, but I think that is less detailed with no quests. Could have been some added though.
    ARKdeEREH
  • Dr_AtomicDr_Atomic Member Posts: 50
    And knowing the typical Skyrim modder, they'll likely put Viconia in some thoroughly tasteless and gaudy "skimpy" armour that wouldn't stay on even if a wizard did it, and serves no purpose but to show off her gravity-defying double H-cup breasts.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @Dr_Atomic: Yeah, modding site Skyrim Nexus is full of such mods. I'm glad they're at least not allowed on the Steam Workshop. :/
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    @Dr_Atomic too true. they are really immersion breaking too. they dont look like they will protect from anything.
  • sorcerer_57sorcerer_57 Member Posts: 16
    @childofbhaal599 They protect you from needing to buy your own drinks.
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531

Why would anyone put a character from an entirely different universe created by an entirely different developer in Skyrim? O_o Poor Viccie must feel terribly out of place there.

Oblivion also had an Underdark mod that added a large section of the Underdark and supposedly also some drow cities into Oblivion. I've played the Underdark mod, but the area is so vast that I never actually found the cities it was supposed to have. I think the excuse they used was that there were some portals connecting the Forgotten Realms universe's Underdark with Tamriel and that they were on different planes or something like that.
    Dr_Atomic said:

And knowing the typical Skyrim modder, they'll likely put Viconia in some thoroughly tasteless and gaudy "skimpy" armour that wouldn't stay on even if a wizard did it, and serves no purpose but to show off her gravity-defying double H-cup breasts.

I haven't played the Skyrim mod, but in Oblivion Viconia was oversexualized, but she would also wear whatever armor/clothing the player gives her so I gave her armor that made her look like a more respectable character.