Skip to content

Possible Rasaad glitch/bug

ego1steego1ste Member Posts: 88
edited December 2013 in Fixed
Rasaad since joining talked to me only twice. I'm almost at the end of the game now and no quest or any dialogue from him since then.

Also Neera stoped talking to me. Last dialogue i got after i got belt from Adoy nothing since then.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• ZanalinaZanalina Member Posts: 23
    I've got the same problem except all of the new NPCs have stopped talking entirely.
  • ego1steego1ste Member Posts: 88
    I got only Neera and Rasaad and both of them stopped talking after their quests. I need to check Dorn maybe something is causing all dialogues to stop.
  • InconnuInconnu Member Posts: 99
    Confirmed for me as well - got the Rasaad looping dialogue and Neera stopped talking entirely after Adoy's Enclave. Haven't had Dorn in the party.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Neera can stop talking when:
    1. you offended her and finished Adoy's quest
    2. you reached the end of the romance and finished Adoy's quest
    3. you are not eligible for romance (she likes boys only) and finished Adoy's quest

Rasaad:
    i think i read bugreports where people complain about Rasaad being annoying.
    Maybe he was fixed. Besides his quest background, he talks very little (except during his quest).
    I play human Warrior(3)/thief(7) , last talk with her was about being more pretty than half-orc i don't think that might have offended her. And after Adoy quest i choose 1st dialogue option not sure what it was but she said i think only about myself and seemed angry after. If i remember correctly any choice would lead to it, but could it be the cause she stopped talking?
    Just to be sure i created another character, started a new game. Saved right before dialogue after Adoy quest. There was three dialogue options: 1) Ahem 2) Excuse me, but- 3) Things wouldn't have turn out so well if you'd been all on your own. With every option the response if the same: Oh, of course you helped, charname. I haven't forgotten that it's all about YOU. So it's clearly a bug that she stopped talking after this dialogue. Unless she won't romance humans that is.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I picked the same responses in both gameplays , and when comparing both saves in shadowkeeper i saw that in 1st save romance_pt1 was missing in neera variables.