Skip to content

Neera Romance (Most likely spoilers)

I got the "Thin skin"-part in my journal after a conversation with Neera, and since, she hasn't spoken to me, and it's been about 20 in-game days (two hours or so out-of-game time), and she "has nothing to say to me" when I try to initiate conversation. Have I screwed up the romance?

Comments

• MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    Same here.
  • AerionAerion Member Posts: 9
    I actually think thats it.
  • MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    What's what?
  • pukingdogpukingdog Member Posts: 25
    she fancys boo 8-)
  • AerionAerion Member Posts: 9

What's what?

Someone said in another thread that the part where it says she has thin skin is it. You kiss, she says you'll talk more later, and thats it.
  • mercyfulfate1988mercyfulfate1988 Member Posts: 43
    Aerion said:

What's what?

Someone said in another thread that the part where it says she has thin skin is it. You kiss, she says you'll talk more later, and thats it.
    It feels bugged to me. Her quest is also bugged and I could not complete it even though I spent a lot of time trying different things out. I don't think anyone would leave her feeling so... unfinished.
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 629
    edited December 2012
    Yeah I'm a bit perplexed as to why it stops there too. It feels very short and leaves me suspecting we'll have to buy a DLC to see the rest of it.

Even if they did wanna leave the romance open for Bg2, it should have been longer. I was pretty sure it was bugged since it was so short, but apparently not. Romance has finished and i hadn't even started cloakwood xD

I guess what's most disappointing is that communitymade romance mods are deeper and more fleshed out than this, and they're usually made by one or two people alone and without funding.

The romance went from "Hi, I'm Charname, them red wizards look dangerous" to "kissy kiss kiss" with nearly no conversation in between.

A popular song comes to mind.. "I just met you, and this is crazy.. but here are my lips so kiss me, maybe"