Skip to content

A second Ring of Acuity can be pickpocketed from Lavok before the fight.

ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
All you need is a thief and invisibility...

Comments

• bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Nice...Same thing w/ the ring of gaax by stealing from the lich form. All one needs is a thief and invisibility of the party.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    bbear said:

Nice...Same thing w/ the ring of gaax by stealing from the lich form. All one needs is a thief and invisibility of the party.

Good thing you mentioned. I believe the same goes for Tolgerias and the Ring of Ram.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Haha....actually one can get 3 rings of ram:

1st: pickpocket Tolgerias
    2nd: kill Valygar and take it back to Tolgerias. Dump the body on the ground, demand Tolgerias for a better reward and point out "the location" of Valygar's corpse.
    3rd: kill Tolgerias

This is kind of ironic because my avatar is Valygar.
    bbear said:

Haha....actually one can get 3 rings of ram:

1st: pickpocket Tolgerias
    2nd: kill Valygar and take it back to Tolgerias. Dump the body on the ground, demand Tolgerias for a better reward and point out "the location" of Valygar's corpse.
    3rd: kill Tolgerias

This is kind of ironic because my avatar is Valygar.

Wow, I never tried this.
  • DeathKnightDeathKnight Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2013
    Pickpocketing is not a bug. It is a great, legit game feature. Twin rings of Gaxx are great. And a triple of Ram always good.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    actually, you can only get one ring of acuity, even if you pick pocket lavok while in the planar sphere he will not drop another one, once he is outside, I've tried this and it doesn't work unfortunately, ( unless I have a bug that causes another bug not to work, now that is whacky)
    you have to pickpocket it before the fight. use invisibility or something. i guess there are two version of him, a fighting and a dying, with the same items.