Skip to content

Black Pits: Baeloth not there

Mr_SrslyMr_Srsly Member Posts: 3
edited April 2013 in Fixed
In the Black Pits after defeating the Red Wizard party (third adventurer party to be faced in the pits) upon talking with Brendak Baeloth gets called by his Djinn servant, teleports away and does not return thus breaking any available progression.
Post edited by mlnevese on

Comments

• I have the same bug, how can this be fixed?
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    edited December 2012
    This might be spoilerific for some... so.

Try talking to others. He is supposed to come back, after you talked to someone.
  • agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    Yep, what @Avenger_teambg said.
  • I spoke to everyone, the giant and the beholder and all the traders including the mushroom. I will repeat.
  • Nothing :(, spoke repeatedly with different characters and rested and chose all possible combination of answers.....
  • WhysperWhysper Member Posts: 3
    I had the same thing, try resting a few times after you have spoken to everyone...
  • Mr_SrslyMr_Srsly Member Posts: 3
    Did that too, I spent around quite a bit of time talking and talking, and talking to everyone, trying different combinations, etc. I also rested for at least several days worth of in-game time. At some point I just gave up and reverted to the autosave and proceeded without triggering the whole bit, not sure how much flavor i am losing out on, but I would rather have progression within the game than standing around waiting for a (random?) trigger to pop.

• Has anyone solved this problem? I really don't want to start over.
  • KeithSKeithS Member Posts: 623
    edited December 2012
    @TimberNagathrien @Mr_Srsly I added a check in the next patch to see if Baeloth was deactivated after Brendaks dialog has been completed, and to reactivate him. Let me know if that solves your issue.
  • Thankou