Skip to content

Forgotten Realm's Bad Guys

2»

Comments

• RohndilRohndil Member Posts: 171
    Tarnesh.
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    Trolls were always my worst fears for the longest time... I was not used to the whole 'must kill them with fire or acid' thing. Imagine my surprise the first time when I bring one down to 0... and bam! It gets back up. I always had a habit of using up all my fire/acid arrows until I met them. As far as I know, they're the only enemies that force me to constantly keep an extra weapon or some arrows with fire or acid specifically to kill trolls.

And the damn mages in the city in BG2 were always a pain as I refused to pay their extortion money for the longest time and had to learn the hard way what's it like to fight a wave after wave of mages.
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375

She's not a guy, but she is perhaps my favorite all-time evil character.

She's from BG 2.

She lives at the graveyard.

She is sexy in a rather disgusting and terrifying sort of way.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

That's right.

BODHI

Question for the ages, where the hell are her pants?
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    edited December 2012
    Tyrannar Brutai Mar - an evil High Cleric of the Xvimian faith

INFIDELS! Prepare to suffer eternal torment and pain at the hands of those you've slain!

HISTORY OF THE XVIMIAN FAITH

During the Time of Troubles, the then-demigod Iyachtu Xvim was imprisoned within the depths of Zhentil Keep.
    After the end of the Time of Troubles and his father's demise, Iyachtu Xvim was granted his father's command
    of hatred, strife, and tyranny, and elevated to godhood. For little over a decade, Xvim reigned as a minor god,
    a feeble successor to his fearsome sire. During his existence, Xvim was petty, power-hungry, and ruthless,
    in some ways like his father. However, he was not nearly as strong, especially in comparison with the other
    "new" deity in the Faerûnian pantheon, Cyric. On Midwinter night of 1372 DR, the young god was consumed
    by a blazing green fire, from which emerged a resurrected Bane.
    Nearly all former clerics of Xvim (who in turn shifted to his allegiance after the death of his father) re-pledged
    themselves to the Church of Bane. Xvim is now considered a dead god, and for as long as his father holds on
    to divinity, he will probably remain as such.

BRUTAI MAR'S EQUIPMENT

Armor:

Mithral Field Plate +2 (Medium Armor, Armor Bonus: 10, Max Dex Bonus +2)

Weapons:

Flail of the Elements +5 (+1D6 Cold, +1D6 Electrical, +1D6 Fire)
    Brilliant Flail of Wounding +5 (Brilliant Energy: All attacks ignore targets Armor and Shield bonuses)
    Xvim's Brutal Impact *

* Xvim's Brutal Impact

As one of the perks of being the Tyrannar (high cleric) of the Xvimian faith within the Legion of the Chimera,
    Brutai Mar received the deadly warhammer, Xvim's Brutal Impact. This hammer sports a finely etched shaft
    with images of Iyachtu Xvim fending off legions of paladins. Its exquisitely crafted mithral hammer is much
    larger than most warhammers, yet seems no heavier. Like many weapons made with the unholy enchantments
    of Iyachtu Xvim, the metal of the hammer seems to absorb light into its unbearable blackness. On the few
    occasions that the Tyrannar Brutai Mar has used his weapon on his foes, Brutai has felt increased strength
    and improved accuracy. In addition, some of the crushing blows were accompanied by bursts of Xvimian acid
    - the same acid that flows throw the waters within Severed Hand.

Damage: 1d8 + 5
    Enhancement: +5
    Damage Type: Bludgeoning
    Special Enhancements:
    - Impact (Increases chance of scoring a critical hit)
    - Corrosive Burst (33% chance +2d6 acid damage and 10% chance of +2d10 extra acid damage)
    - Strength: +5

Items:

High Tyrannar's Band (Ring +4 Wisdom, +4 Charisma)

Really love this character even though not much else is known about him, but maybe that's what always fascinated me most?
    Well that and certainly his name and his ability to dual-wield flails, which even inspired me to make a dual-wieldable flails mod for NWN2 (http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2HakpaksOriginal.Detail&id=524) and a NWN2 conversion of this character.. http://nwn2db.com/build/?10137
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    The guy who's got the boots of speed at BG1 - "always kill the mouthy one"
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    jon irenicus dude since he's mean and a user. And ending cinematic was so hot and impressive.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072

She's not a guy, but she is perhaps my favorite all-time evil character.

She's from BG 2.

She lives at the graveyard.

She is sexy in a rather disgusting and terrifying sort of way.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

That's right.

BODHI

Question for the ages, where the hell are her pants?
    Why do you think she's squatting? Even evil vampires have to do their business sometime.
    State_Lemming
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    Not quite Forgotten Realms but I always liked the Practical Incarnation from Planescape:Torment.
    Teflon