Skip to content

Moving the camera without ordering your character to move?

Is there an option that makes it so I can move the camera without ordering my guy to move? For instance sometimes I'll order my guy to move across the map, and I'll be moving the camera so I can watch as he goes, but everytime I move the camera he goes to where I pressed.

Comments

• BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    I can use my finger/stylus to swipe the camera around, and while the 'go to' icons for my party changes, they don't actually start moving.
  • WakenbakeWakenbake Member Posts: 24
    Usually swiping the camera around does not cause my characters to move. I always get the 'go to' markers though. About 10% of the time moving the camera does actually order the characters to move.

Tried using a stylus as well, problem still occurs.
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    Bigity said:

I can use my finger/stylus to swipe the camera around, and while the 'go to' icons for my party changes, they don't actually start moving.

Same for me.
    The Icons appear but they don't move unless I quick-save before they get to where they were going.
    I had some issues moving around when I first started but it seems to work better when I use the side of my finger.

Guess this is just something we're gonna have to get used to.

• SarthosSarthos Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2012

Guess this is just something we're gonna have to get used to.

Unless they 'Level Up' in iPad programming. ;-)
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,151
    That really gave me fits at first, but I think it's just a matter of getting the right touch for it. I use a much lighter swipe for moving the camera around now and I'm having fewer problems. I figure I'll have it mastered right when they patch it....