Skip to content

Hard to Tap certain NPCs/chests/entrances

2»

Comments

• Dr_MikeyMikeDr_MikeyMike Member Posts: 2
    Trying to select doors and certain NPCs can get annoying, but that pales in comparison to trying to select that coveted loot drop or tiny, hidden treasure stash. These are clearly still geared towards the use of a mouse, and it would be nice if they switched that up a bit more for us iPad users.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Check out Trent's post in the Known Issues thread. I think everyone will be pleased!
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    edited December 2012
    @Illydith There is a Known Issues thread?
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited December 2012
    @Aristillius

Front Page entitled "Known Bugs and Issues with BG:EE iPad"

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/11786/know-bugs-and-issues-with-bgee-ipad

It's not "official" from Beamdog, but it's got at least a couple posts in it from Trent which hopefully means he knows about the thread and will be using it to check for known issues.

We needed SOME Kind of consolidated problems thread. I'm trying to keep it updated with everything popping up on the board here so that there's one place everyone can see with the known problems described as well as posts back about what can be done to fix them or work around them if possible.
    Aristillius
  • LazarusNineLazarusNine Member Posts: 44
    While the team has addressed this problem in the latest iPad patch (yet to be released), I thought it would be appropriate to suggest that transition points (edges of maps and entrances - not just doors) be highlighted when using the magnifying glass button. They aren't currently, and simply increasing the radius of an acceptable tap will not make these areas any easier to identify. You have to know they're there in the first place. Perhaps if these points were highlighted in a different colour to doors and openable items?