Skip to content

Phablet support (Note 2)

Is there any word if phone/tablet hybrids will be supported? GemRB runs just fine on my Galaxy Note 2. I'm hoping it will be supported because the phone already acts very well as my tablet.
MystraTheMage

Comments

• MystraTheMageMystraTheMage Member Posts: 71
    Amici said:

Is there any word if phone/tablet hybrids will be supported? GemRB runs just fine on my Galaxy Note 2. I'm hoping it will be supported because the phone already acts very well as my tablet.

I hope a dev notices how much the note 2 is coming up. Bg.ee would play very well on the note 2 due to it being far superior than most tablets on the market. not the mention the s pen voids any resolution selection problems. I for one am happy to spare my time to test it and will provide full detailed bug reports.

• AmiciAmici Member Posts: 9
    I hope a dev at least replies so we can know if we're waiting for nothing :p
    MystraTheMage
  • stonechitlinstonechitlin Member Posts: 1
    I created an account here specifically for this, please allow me to play this on my note 2. please!
    MystraTheMage
    edited December 2012
    I managed to sort the resolution output in gemrb to that of what the new bg.ee will be. Unless they change the ui layout completely, it will be very easy to play. I tested my Note 2 vs my asus transformer prime. The Note 2 is far superior in speed, graphic quality and ability to navigate and operate. the s pen is a big win!
    lba
  • J_IrenicusJ_Irenicus Member Posts: 7
    So far the note 2 has sold to well over 4 miljon owners. That would be a large group off potential consumers ignored, so they (probably) will release it for the note 2 to :)
  • k8eycatk8eycat Member Posts: 21
    They aren't supporting Samsung, so far as I know.
  • rodachmerodachme Member Posts: 2
    Note 2 would be absolutely perfect for this game. Please make it available!
    MystraTheMage
    rodachme said:

Note 2 would be absolutely perfect for this game. Please make it available!

well said.

• d_sd_s Member Posts: 1
    Would be awesome to play it with the stylus on my note 2!
  • dskydsky Member Posts: 2
    please suport note2