Skip to content

Where is the spanish version?

Where is the spanish in the iPad? Why PC version is in spanish and the iPad version no? Is it a joke? Please OVERHAUL include spanish language in the iPad version in future upgrade!

Comments

• fanclubfanclub Member Posts: 14
    Me parece que vamos a tener que esperar sentados. Ni se dignan contestar en Twitter. Vergonzoso.
  • Par1701Par1701 Member Posts: 1
    What the hell are you thinking about? Is It that hard to add the spanish text to the iPad version?. You already have It translated!!!!
  • efg1efg1 Member Posts: 5
    Same is with Polish version on iPad
  • spidermsnspidermsn Member Posts: 3
    Por favor actualicen con el idioma español
  • ramayraizramayraiz Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I am a big fan of the saga. And I wonder if they will get a version in Spanish language for this game. I think if they reveal some information in this regard, it would be a good idea.
    Thanks
  • GodKaiserHellGodKaiserHell Member Posts: 398
    edited July 2016

Post edited by GodKaiserHell on
  • BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    They already have @ramayraiz

Other language versions are coming.
  • rubengc86rubengc86 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    ramayraiz said:

Hello, I am a big fan of the saga. And I wonder if they will get a version in Spanish language for this game. I think if they reveal some information in this regard, it would be a good idea.
    Thanks

Ya dijeron que actualizaran la versión de Ipad con los idiomas cuando las revisiones de las traducciones estén listas.

Me quieres decir que tanto la traducción en español (cedida gratuitamente por Clan DLAN y que además es brutal) y la polaca (hecha por CD-Projekt, si los de The Witcher), que están incluidas en PC y han sido testeadas durante años, no están listas? Es una broma?

Lo que ha pasado aquí es que si han intentado abarcar más de lo que puede un equipo de 11 personas, todo empezó con una versión para iPad, y terminó con un desarrollo para android, PC y mac!!

Esperemos que sea verdad que el 22 de diciembre se publica el jailbreak a iOS 6.0.1 y podemos meter la traducción de forma manual, porque vaya tela lo de Beamdog y Overhaul, hacen que las EA y Bioware de hoy en día parezcan buenas...
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Check the top post in this forum folks.
  • Archie_DragonArchie_Dragon Member Posts: 29
    Illydth said:

Check the top post in this forum folks.

There is no date in this very posting. What means "when the translations are final". I understand the PC version allready has the translations in the product.
    That's correct. That doesn't necessarily mean that all of the code behind internationalization on the iPad is in or working correctly.

In software development, getting the text translations for a different language is only about half the battle to getting a new language supported.
  • Archie_DragonArchie_Dragon Member Posts: 29
    Illydth said:

That's correct. That doesn't necessarily mean that all of the code behind internationalization on the iPad is in or working correctly.

In software development, getting the text translations for a different language is only about half the battle to getting a new language supported.

It understand this - I'm an IT guy too :)
    All I'm looking forward is a short info: patch comes before christmas/next year/with the last patch in july 2013-
    They've said in various places that an updated patch for the iPad is soon out. As early as last week Trent had posted that they had a feature they were referring to as "smart tap" or "smart boundaries" or something in testing. There have been a few tweets and posts and developer emails to various forum folks stating a patch for the iPad is coming soon.

Whether or not that patch will include/contain other languages, however, is a really good question. I have no info on that.