Skip to content

Created items vanish (e.g. Eldoth's arrows, goodberries)

CastorpCastorp Member Posts: 45
edited November 2013 in Fixed
I can't seem to recall if this vanilla behavior, but since it doesn't make logical sense to me, I doubt it.

Current behavior: Eldoth's poisoned arrows (that he makes) simply vanish from the inventory after a while (either after sleeping or if enough game time has elapsed).

Expected behavior: The poisoned arrows should remain in the inventory.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
    Current behaviour:
    When casting Goodberries (don't judge me), it creates the goodberries in your inventory for a certain ammount of time after which they disappear. However, if you equip them in a quick slot, rest, they will disappear from your inventory screen, but remain in your quickslot bar. The work around is to put another item in that same quickslot, which will overwrite the goodberries. This might happen after travelling or if you just wait a long time too, but I never noticed, mostly because I don't cast goodberries a lot.

Expected behaviour:
    Goodberries should be removed from both your inventory and the quickslot bar after their time's up.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Goodberries are supposed to be permanent and not disappear (unless you get hit with a dispel). The cosmetic quickslot bug is a separate issue, but the disappearing berries are part of this bug.
    Nah, there is a separate issue--expiring quickslot items need to update the main game screen and the inventory screen. I'd leave them separate.
    Aren't good berries supposed to be created for 1 day + 1 day/level?
    Nah, they're permanent, both per their description and their spell file.
    Hmmm you're right. I always thought the duratoin was day-based. Was this changed in the BG:EE? Because PBG says they are 1 day + 1 day/level?
    Nope, same as vanilla BG.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    This is a known problem (all created items vanish). The problem has no solution as if this time.
    If anyone finds reports about created items vanishing (goodberries come to mind), please report it to the merging team.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Avenger_teambg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.