Skip to content

I can't buy in-app extras from the Japan iTunes store - Help!

BenNBenN Member Posts: 27
I bought BG:EE from the Japan iTunes store, and its running very well on my new iPad mini.

The only glitch is that I can't buy any of the in-app extras (portrait pack, Neera etc); when I tap on the 'BUY' button, a small roundish window pops up, with "Waiting on the store" text, and a "CONTINUE" button below greyed-out.

I don't have any problems buying stuff from the Japan iTunes store, so is this extra content just not available yet in this region? Has anyone else on the boards here successfully bought the extras from within the iPad app, from the Japan store?

I'd appreciate any help - waiting to give Overhaul some more money!

Comments

• BenNBenN Member Posts: 27
    I've now deleted & re-downloaded/installed the game, but still facing the same problem.
  • dtaquetdtaquet Member Posts: 25
    Hi! I bought the game the day it was out on iPad and immediately purchased the characters and voice sets. I used the Japanese store with a prepaid iTunes card. Your problem is quite strange.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    edited December 2012
    Do you have in-app purchases turned on? settings>general>restrictions

Do you have in-app purchases turned on? settings>general>restrictions

Nope.
    Well, you need in-app purchases turned on ;)
    Sorry, I meant 'yes'; its on by default.

I've just deleted & reinstalled again (this time via iTunes on my Mac); still doesn't work.
    OK, I fixed it. There was a problem between my chair and the iPad (i.e. I was being dumb).

Teh bug = me
    awesome! ;)
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @BenN: Can you please go into the Known Bugs post and remove your bug report from there since it's not a bug or problem?
    Illydth said:

@BenN: Can you please go into the Known Bugs post and remove your bug report from there since it's not a bug or problem?

Done!

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    PEBKAC errors are quite common.