Skip to content

Post if you just pre-ordered!

Comments

• The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    mch202 said:

I dont intend to take a magnifying glass and analyze each pictures, so far the the pictures look great in my opinion and thats what counts for me.

Of course not. If I'm not hallucinating, you don't need one to see what I mean. On the other hand, I don't know what exactly these screens are showing, whether they are "old" or not yet finished, or what the rest of the game looks like (it's all new areas, or so it seems). The content sure is nice, but it looks blurry.
  • drakerddrakerd Member Posts: 23
    Oh heck yea I just pre ordered mine as well *little school girl squeel*
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063

Won't be able to Pre-order until Monday I'm afraid. But when Monday comes, Imma firing mah money. BWAAH!

Of my heart i just bought an extra copy of this game just for you :O)
    So make an account on Beamdog, and ill give it to you as a gift from Denmark to a Hero of Baldurs gate ;)
  • azuritazurit Member Posts: 182
    pre-ordered :)
  • decabadecaba Member Posts: 9
    Just pre-ordered. I am silly excited.
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    They took my money but I'm smiling, this is a strange sensation...
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited July 2012
    Pre-ordered as well.

It kinda looks like a new game content wise, except for the art style which is the same, although something is peculiarly different (in a good way) than the original, but i can't quite figure what yet >_<
  • DemonthorDemonthor Member Posts: 7
    Pre-ordered. Thinking about gifting one too...but to who?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I could not give them my money fast enough
  • TheudipaldTheudipald Member Posts: 30
    A bit disappointed in the "New Adventure", but still, pre-ordered just the same.
  • AceofWandsAceofWands Member Posts: 33
    Pre-ordered a game for the first time in 14 years of gaming. Keep it up everyone and here's to BG3 !
  • ElitroElitro Member Posts: 18
    Yeah ofc.

Bg2 was the best game i played ever, i'm really excited to play BG1 from start to finish :) (never did).

I will support BeamDog in hopes someday they can bring us BG3, and because games like this are very hard to come by these days.
  • GeldridgeGeldridge Member Posts: 21
    I remember buying the original 6 CD version of BG. And the boxed TotSC. And then the anticipation of SoA. And the thrill of it all coming together with ToB.
    Funny to experience the same level of excitement over a decade on.
    Pre-Ordered and Proud!
  • TravisLaMannaTravisLaManna Member Posts: 2
    Heck yeah pre order!
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

I feel suddenly the need to start a big party Event :D

... rolls 2d6 bottles of wine, save vs death for barbecue not exploding

• IkonNavrosIkonNavros Member Posts: 227
    :D exploding barbecue... who has delivered that? an evil dragon? :D
  • Jason_SilverainJason_Silverain Member Posts: 38
    Pre-ordered :)
  • RegretZeroRegretZero Member Posts: 8
    mch202 said:

Must say that Its the best 18$ I spent for many months...

But you haven't even received the actual game yet....

• AlderonAlderon Member Posts: 53
    Just pre-ordered and signed up for the forums after being a lurker for weeks. I am SO excited about this! I've been itching to boot up the old regular BG but I'm resisting so I don't burn out on the game before the enhanced edition is available.

But it's so hard to wait! Best RPG ever given new life, thank you to everyone who was involved in this, I would happily of paid twice the amount.
  • byrne20byrne20 Member Posts: 503
    ONE WORD......EPIC!!!!!!!!
  • kcmorris84kcmorris84 Member Posts: 3
    Pre-ordered! Near-perfect timing, too, as my birthday was yesterday. :)
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited July 2012

mch202 said:

Must say that Its the best 18$ I spent for many months...

But you haven't even received the actual game yet....

@RegretZero
    Im enough time on this forum to be 100% sure that the product will be excellent. for what do I need to wait for??? a review on Gamespot?? I spend as much as 85$ each week on fuel, which is being wasted within a week, this 18$ I just spent will going to last for a long time!!

Or shall I save another 40$ and buy Diablo 3??
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    My pre-order is in! I've never pre-ordered a game before in my life. But this? Heck, yes.
  • RegretZeroRegretZero Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2012
    mch202 said:

@RegretZero
    Im enough time on this forum to be 100% sure that the product will be excellent. for what do I need to wait for??? a review from a 14 year old boy on Gamespot?? I spend as much as 85$ each week on fuel, which is being wasted within a week, this 18$ I just spent will going to last for a long time!!

I fail to see what the age of the reviewer has to do with the quality of the review, but whatever. I was simply pointing out the fact that you haven't even played the enhanced edition yet, so claiming that it was the best money you'd spent in a few months is a little odd.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    Did it! :D Ah, internet how I love you for making my spending habits so easy... ;)
    Now, I think, I will reverse-hibernate till September. The heatwaves might let up, and the game will be out... what more could a gal want from life? :D
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited July 2012

mch202 said:

@RegretZero
    Im enough time on this forum to be 100% sure that the product will be excellent. for what do I need to wait for??? a review on Gamespot?? I spend as much as 85$ each week on fuel, which is being wasted within a week, this 18$ I just spent will going to last for a long time!!

I fail to see what the age of the reviewer has to do with the quality of the review, but whatever. I was simply pointing out the fact that you haven't even played the enhanced edition yet, so claiming that it was the best money you'd spent in a few months is a little odd.
    @RegretZero
    I can tell you that, Even if i was purchasing right now the Original BG without any enhancment, it still will be the best 18% I spent in many months ;-)

There is something that called Faith In The Product, And i have alot of faith in this product.

Worst case scenario, and the product goes bad, I lost 18$ to people who work hard in order to give new spirit to this old classic and maybe revive the scene.

p.s
    as for the age of the reviewer, maybe I got carried away. basicly I dont have any faith what so ever in the reviews on those sites, for instance DA2 got score of 8.0 - it took exactly 10 minutes to uninstall it after the first install. I hope I clarified my self...
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited July 2012
    @mch202
    p.s
    as for the age of the reviewer, maybe I got carried away. basicly I dont have any faith what so ever in the reviews on those sites, for instance DA2 got score of 8.0 - it took exactly 10 minutes to uninstall it after the first install. I hope I clarified my self...
    LOL you to :P
    Post edited by lordkim on
  • RapscallionRapscallion Member Posts: 81
    Alderon said:

Just pre-ordered and signed up for the forums after being a lurker for weeks. I am SO excited about this! I've been itching to boot up the old regular BG but I'm resisting so I don't burn out on the game before the enhanced edition is available.

But it's so hard to wait! Best RPG ever given new life, thank you to everyone who was involved in this, I would happily of paid twice the amount.

This, all of this! I'm so excited for September 18th, even though I've played the BG series probably close to 25 times through already. The moment it becomes available for Mac and iPad I'll be buying those copies too.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    Beamdog's prices are the best south of Waterdeep...
    Also, pre-ordered
  • TimidSageTimidSage Member Posts: 2
    Just pre-ordered!

Did anyone else notice? "Dorn Il-Khan" sounds suspiciously similar to "Gromnir Il-Khan"